bad news

Skib

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, that will heal. A brain injury can be far worse and possibly permanently debilitating. Count her blessings. Best place to be is in the hospital with nearby help.

DUMB--MOTHER--FUCKER--MUST--PAY!

Don't worry, that will heal. A brain injury can be far worse and possibly permanently debilitating. Count her blessings. Best place to be is in the hospital with nearby help.

DUMB--MOTHER--FUCKER--MUST--PAY!

yes shes very lucky and there wasnt a cut off of blood and oxygen to the brain so no brain damage.

he will..... remember old school Vegas? ya.

shes still in a solid neck brace and not allowed to move and pretty doped up so shes sleeping alot. she had an MRI last night but the machine that reads the results was down so were still waiting on that.

she was planning on graduating beauty school this month but they havent told her that woulnt be abel to happen with the recovery.

What a TOTAL piece of shit. Man, I hope she's ok. That guy should be sent to prison where someone will find out he beat on a chick. Guys in prison generally don't like that, they will make him wish he was dead.

Skib,

My prayers are with you and your family for a full a speedy recovery.

Skib, please let go and let what happens to himin the future not be of your doing.

I have lived a very violent life and beleive me your self satisfaction for revenge does not out way the the possible consequences if some thing serious happened to him. Also it will not help you sleep in the future, 10 or twenty years from now it will still haunt you. Please do not add this skeleton to your closet.

It sucks that he did this but retaliation only lowers you to his standards. Be a better man please.

I have lots of skeletons in my closet and taking sleeping pills after 2 or 3 nights of no sleep sucks.

All of us have a conscience and as you get older if you do things that are not acceptible to to morals these will in time come back to haunt you.

I made vegetables out of 2 guys in Salt City one night because one of the 2 slapped my bro's wife. I fucked up one and then coaxed the other one into a fight and fucked him up to. Anonomity and nknowing the bar tender is what kept me out of jail. But not going to jail still doesn't help with the memories. Frankly now I wish I had not fucked them guys up so bad. I would have killed them that night and at that point in my life in would not have mattered to me. Now it does.

Charlie