SACRAMENTO AREA SWAP MEET FEB. 21st

69FJWagon

Taken from Dime Quarterly...

Sacramento Swap Meet -- We are having at Swap Meet at 8182 Elder Creek Road in Sacramento from 7am - 5pm. bring anything you have to sell or just come by to see if there is anything you need.

For more information call James Johnson at 530-575-0911.

Anybody from the bay area going to this??? dunno if its at James's house or not but I think I am going to go...Caravan anybody?

Clayton

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going! I requested this day off about a month ago when I went to see James and he told me about it. Should be a HUGENESS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!1eleven!

I'm not from around your parts, but if there's something you need, we may be able to work something out with shipping stuff to ya? Depends on what you need and whether they have it. PM me if you want.

Back to the swap meet, James helped set up a swap meet with about a week and a half's notice in December, and it was big. This was planned two months in advance and should be HUUUUGE!

if i have a way there im game if not keep your eyes peeled for a 73 610 left front fender for me guys

datsun610-fender71-73.jpg

if you guys want my number ill give it out closer to the event that way i know how much ill be spending :P

• 2 weeks later...

quick search for dime quarterly will get you the info. from what i remember its 7am to 5pm off elder creek, which is off power inn road. Im debating dragin the fam with me. I might just take a truck and load up some parts i know i wont use again and the old L motor i pulled.

damnit i wanna go but i have no ride :( and everyones meeting up around me to stupid non licenced bitch driveing a tahoe

though if any ratsun members wanna see the carnage of my wreck stop by :D :lol:

Edited by bonvo

I was hoping to have Lisa's car done in time to drive it up to the swap meet but after hitting every bump in the road on this project I finally threw in the towel so to speak and Im not gunna rush it and have the possibilitys of missing something or f'n something up because of rushing it...:( so we may or may not be there tomorrow (in a non Datsun :mad:) . we shall see, hopefully I will be able to meet some more fellow ratsun member to put a face with a name

Clayton