SACRAMENTO AREA SWAP MEET FEB. 21st

69FJWagon

Yea thats the car...im still trying to figure out what rims thos are off of, i have two NOS ones with new tires that came with the car...i have no idea what they are worth...i kinda like them so i might still keep them as a second set, but i really wana go with 15s later down the road...

when he talks about this car in his current build thread he says there nissan factory alloys for a maxima

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when he talks about this car in his current build thread he says there nissan factory alloys for a maxima

Hmm well thats nice to know haha funny cause my other car is 95 maxima with a extensive list of mods...kinda kewl i guess, i think i will hold on to em eheh

His new build is amazing to say the least!

I jsut got home. Replacing a radiator on a 240sx is a chore. Clutch fans and fan shrouds... FAIL! I don't care IF the clutch fan is the most efficient cooling system for these motors, I want Kait to ditch it and go e-fans.

On a lighter note, I got to find out why his last name's Johnson. He showed me on his phone. He's a very flaccid man, didn't even pose for the photo.

Lol so you DID have a coolant leak in her s13! lol...im assuming it got pretty bad since you just replaced it...or did she just wana get it over with?

Fucking plexicore or whatever the stock radiators are. When it gets a leak and you patch it, it'll spring another leak until the thing blows up. Way home from the meet, I got a call saying her car is on fire and she doesn't know what to do. I told her white smoke means coolant and to chill.

Drove to Stockton, snagged a used one for 20 bucks and slammed it in there tonight.

Fucking plexicore or whatever the stock radiators are. When it gets a leak and you patch it, it'll spring another leak until the thing blows up. Way home from the meet, I got a call saying her car is on fire and she doesn't know what to do. I told her white smoke means coolant and to chill.

Drove to Stockton, snagged a used one for 20 bucks and slammed it in there tonight.

copper and brass radiators ftw!!!:D

seriously that sucks man

Wow, i really did call that one...really wierd it took a poop that quickly tho, it didnt smell THAT bad...eh, thats how it all works out sometimes tho, glad the car wasnt ACTUALY on fire....

Just tell her thats what happens when she makes fun of my name lol

Word. Nah, she was all depressed yesterday cuz it's been one thing after another so far in the week she's had the vert. She was whining how 510's are more reliable than her newer 240sx.

I had to lay down the law. "The only reason my car stays together and hasn't had any major problems in the year I've been driving it is because I've touched EVERYTHING on this car and made sure it was working and installed correctly."

Gotta feel them up to get love in return, you know? No wonder your headers took a shit on you!

Yea the guy i bought it from is Mark in San Jose. Funny you mention the panasports...on some of the random paperwork he gave me for the car, i believe a reciept from troy ermish, it had his hand writing on there with a price quote for new panasports.

I wonder why sean hasnt replied to my cartoon, that was for putting the cup on my carrrrr :lol:

someone mentioned that the PO who actually built the car is on ratsun? I think on the realm someone mentioned his Forum name...gota check my previous threads..

I remember helping Troy work on that car about 2 years ago can remember what we did other than the exhaust but I do remember it being a real nice car. it looks even better now glad its made it way to someone that cares

Clayton

Hey Xerox

Yeah from the pics that is what I remembered how the car looked. I remember the PO said Troy Ermish worked on it or may have built the motor for it. I like the Z wheels and if bumpers were back on. it is very clean body wise.

I wish I could of made that meet. there was a item in the pics I would of liked to have picked up for my car to finish off something nagging at me.

Yea man even MORE bad news on the Dato :(

Yesterday the clutch completely went out..i bled the clutch and checked for leaks...nothing...everything seams to be working just fine, but i believe the Pressure plate or some part of the clutch is what failed....the clutch wasnt slipping or anything just out of no where decided to not disengage completely and not let me go into gear...

time to drop the tranny and buy a new clutch and findanza! ughh, im gona miss my dave n busters meet for the second year in a row now tho....last year it was cause my other nissan blew up too...coinsident? bluhhhh

Mod took off my pic? or did sean just get poo poo pissed off haha

Yea thats what im thinking as well...im just going to be replacing the whole clutch and flywheel most likely...get myself a fidanza while im in there...so i guess it is a bit costly just cause i want it to be? lol

You sure its not a bad slave or master??? only reason I say that is about 2 months ago Troy and I were having the same problem with a customers car and it turned out the master was bad. we tried bleeding it till my legs were burn'n changed it out with a newer used one and had no problems

Clayton

Edited by 69FJWagon
Dear Sean,

but2.jpg

Haha!

- Lisa

Oh no you DIDN'T!! I make ONE accidental photograph that I may or may not have had several "sessions" to after the fact and THIS is how I'm repaid?!

Kait wants me to point out that while I do have a nice butt and she is most definitely cool, she is NOT my girlfriend. She is a girl, and she is my friend, but she assures me that she is not my girlfriend.

Yeah, that was her white 240sx at the meet, kinda shoved over in the corner away from all the important stuff. But we got a new radiator shoved in and it seems to be running even better than before! Who knows, maybe a loose intake hose clamp that we went through..

Thanks,

`Sean

Oh no you DIDN'T!! I make ONE accidental photograph that I may or may not have had several "sessions" to after the fact and THIS is how I'm repaid?!

Kait wants me to point out that while I do have a nice butt and she is most definitely cool, she is NOT my girlfriend. She is a girl, and she is my friend, but she assures me that she is not my girlfriend.

Thanks,

`Sean

CORRECTION:

Okay, okay... my mistake.... ANYWAY! Kait is your cool girl that's a friend. I liked her, and her car! Always nice to meet other chicks who are into cars!

As for the "sessions".... Yeah, TMI! Haha

- Lisa

Yep get me drinking and Mr. Johnson finds his way out, wierd, sometimes you don't even have to get me drinking. Fresh air is always good. The Swap was a great day by all from what i saw. We will be doing this again. Hope to see you all at the pizza get together on Friday next week (1st friday of the month in Sactown) Also i have a shit load of pics thanks to my sweetheart Vicki, and will have them for show and tell at the pizza place. This is my first post hope i'm doing it right.

Yep get me drinking and Mr. Johnson finds his way out, wierd, sometimes you don't even have to get me drinking. Fresh air is always good. The Swap was a great day by all from what i saw. We will be doing this again. Hope to see you all at the pizza get together on Friday next week (1st friday of the month in Sactown) Also i have a shit load of pics thanks to my sweetheart Vicki, and will have them for show and tell at the pizza place. This is my first post hope i'm doing it right.

were you the one there with the NA sr in the bluebird coupe?

yes i have the SR Bluebird, i was the guy in th flamed cowboy hat jumping on people, that was fun,

The turbo car is getting a new lower end as the first one went boom, it was down the street at Phil Lees, (great guy) 2 block away

So we are having another 510 And all Datsun swap meet this one is in Galt off hwy 99 at Vicki Bro auto repair shop, late March early April, stay tuned

Big Johnson out :D