SACRAMENTO AREA SWAP MEET FEB. 21st

69FJWagon

Hey guys i will be parting out and chopping a complete rust free 510 wagon or can sell complete clean title non-op no fees will be going to the sacramento swap meet so if interested in parts or complete. wagon has good floors,fenders,hood,doors,glass,rear hatch,rear end and extra doors and hatch. i have L18 .40 over with w53 close chamber head biger valves and ported electronic distributer 13lbs flywheel with good clutch new header every thing under 3k since both got rebuilt and on the parts this thing is fast!. L16 complete with 4 speed new clutch running condition,L18 with 2 A87 closed chamber heads, L20B short block, some carbs,L series header,MSD 6AL with MSD blaste coil,rare mallory electronic distributer with mallory coil,510 1 inch front sway bar,510 rear adjustable sway bar. If you need pics of the wagon or the parts e-mail me or call 209-622-7412 if interested let me know so i can take it with me will be taking buch of parts.

thanks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rad and totally have what Sean needs.

Hey, my name's Sean. I hear you have what I need, don't tell me otherwise!

Your wagon wouldnt happen to have a good headliner, would it? How about the rear seat "wheel tub cover" things? Any other fun pieces I might want? I'll be at the meet. Text me or PM me. 91six.50five.810eight

i need a pass side door latch assembly (the part inside the door)

I actually have one.... Do you need front or rear? Which part do you need? Only issue is mind DON'T have lock assemblies. You'd have to either run a cable like the guy who had it before me, or jimmy rig something in there. Front and rear both worked for me until I replaced them with locking assemblies.

Looks like I'm going to be there after all, just not in a datsun... I will however be wearing my datsun jacket and so will Lisa.

th_IMG_0463.jpg

^^So if you see these two people^^ , Thats us! Come say hi and introduce yourselfs. See you in the morning!

- Clayton

Yay! 69FJ is gonna be coming after all! Maybe - and I do mean MAYBE - I'll try to sneak half a picture of your girl's butt again. I won't rule it out, but I definitely won't say for sure if I do it. You'll have to find it in my build thread again...

See you guys there! Red/white 'goon in my avatar, my name's Sean. I have no Datsun clothes. I need to find some Datsun clothes...

I had an awesome time, guys and gals! Pictures should be coming sometime tonight, whenever Mario gets back home. Had fun meeting/re-meeting some of you guys.

Bonvo, I took a look through that thread, and DAMN! Glad I got to shake your hand at the meet today, inches from not being able to meet you. Sheesh!

i had a great time today picked up a non smog intake that im gonna try and use when i rebuild then l20 wag datto, 71dimer, hyphy,think outside the box 710 glad to meet all you guys i had a blast and think outside the box 710 ill see you and your brother next week

pics will be comming latter once i email them to myself from my phone

I had an awesome time, guys and gals! Pictures should be coming sometime tonight, whenever Mario gets back home. Had fun meeting/re-meeting some of you guys.

Bonvo, I took a look through that thread, and DAMN! Glad I got to shake your hand at the meet today, inches from not being able to meet you. Sheesh!

dude love the goon im glad i got to meet you and my ears thank you for tightening that belt:lol:

Hey it was glad to meet some of you guys (Bonvo/Wagdatto/Hyphy and others). I wish I would have gotten there earlier but I had my front passenger side tire on my 350Z blow out while I was doing 70mph just 20 miles into the driver over there. It felt like it was wondering a bit...but then I quickly remembered it wasn't my Datsun I was driving. When I pulled over the stink of burning rubber was filling my car. I had a fun time changing the tire out on a slope with the awesome jack that comes with the car. So I limped it back home with the donut tire and ended up driving another of my fleet cars. Oh well better late than never I guess. Anyway on to the pics...

Tire still stinks of burned rubber..gross:

DSCN4386.jpg

DSCN4388.jpg

The parts I came home with:

DSCN4385.jpg

Here's random pics I took of cars/parts...

DSCN4381.jpg

DSCN4331.jpg

DSCN4332.jpg

DSCN4333.jpg

DSCN4334.jpg

DSCN4335.jpg

DSCN4336.jpg

DSCN4337.jpg

DSCN4338.jpg

DSCN4339.jpg

DSCN4340.jpg

DSCN4341.jpg