SACRAMENTO AREA SWAP MEET FEB. 21st

69FJWagon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly i dont think anyone did get pics of that... Funny tid bit...like 85% of the pics either have me or my 300 on 22's in it somewhere..lol ok maybe more like 70%.

That hoopty 510 was interesting....needed a push start when they were leaving. In dash flip up screen. Strut tower bar attached to one strut bolt on each side...

May have come up on a donor bed for hooks and clean metal for patches tho. So wasnt a wasted trip for sure. Most parts were 510 tho.

Huzzah! Just got back home after some post-datsun-swapmeet drinking and partying. Stoked! Bonvo got a pictrue of my goon in the background. I photoshopped it to make things a bit clearer for yuo.

0221091332.jpg

Thanks again for the times. James was a blast and a half as usual!

Shit, I just saw Mario poasted his pictures up, glad the blowout didnt go worse!

By the way, this is (ableit not the best picture of them) how those window visros look on a goooon.

DSCN4364.jpg

I had a great time, i had a pretty bad hangover...sucked munkey testeez....:blink:

It was a great turnout IMHO.....AND i copped a nice carpet kit from 71dimer!

Im very excited to put it in the car...i might wait untill i get my new windshield in since i have two leaks from the bottom corners of the seels...sucks ass...ugghhh...maybe some masking tape will hold me off till i get my new seel in the mail...already got the glass so yeaaaa

I had a great time, i had a pretty bad hangover...sucked munkey testeez....:blink:

It was a great turnout IMHO.....AND i copped a nice carpet kit from 71dimer!

Im very excited to put it in the car...i might wait untill i get my new windshield in since i have two leaks from the bottom corners of the seels...sucks ass...ugghhh...maybe some masking tape will hold me off till i get my new seel in the mail...already got the glass so yeaaaa

you were the one with black 4 door with carbon fiber hood and trunk right?

I left b4 that carbon fiber 510 went but it looks similar to this 510 off broadway I see it everyday when I pass. I haven't talked to him but I'm curious what's done to the motor cus the body is amazing.

Lol, i work right there at DMV behind the gas station on 24th. :lol:

Its an LZ22 bored out with KA24 pistons...

Dual 44mm Mikunis

custom cam

280z 5spd

suby LSD (someone mentioned it looked like an R160)

A few other usual mods but thats the major jist.

I JUST put the zx wheels, i was working on them for bout a week or so, they looked like GARBAGE when i got them...

It does its job nicely i would say, but i really gota fix that cracked header...i cant believe it took a poop on me like that...ughh...always in time for a meet, i guess murphey has it in for me..

I just bought the car about 5-6 months ago? didnt have the CF stuff...and no front or rear bumpers...i have the front bumper that i might put back on since i have nice blingin wheels now...after i came home i got bored and polished up the trim and peep mirrors a bit...Makes me wish i would have done it when i got the car...looks ALOT better now..

Its funny because when i got the car it was nice but i guess it hadnt had a nice waxing in a couple years...i spent like 5 hours buffing and waxing it and i was amazed at what i brought out of the car...so i thanks for the compliments :)

Oh....EDITED...

funnypicofsean.jpg

Edited by XeroX

Hey Xerox

who did you buy that car from. I swore a guy came by my house with that same car looking for some panasports but I forgot his name. the paint is very nice. Since you have taken over the car is coming along nice. I am sure a carpet kit will make it feel a lot better. That motor is a lot close to my set up.

ya I was there for about an hour or 2 Lisa and I left at about noon and headed down to Troys to work on her car. Sorry we missed meeting you

Clayton

its all good man you left shortly before we got there then did you guys found anything you needed? how is the lz22 swap going

Hey Xerox

who did you buy that car from. I swore a guy came by my house with that same car looking for some panasports but I forgot his name. the paint is very nice. Since you have taken over the car is coming along nice. I am sure a carpet kit will make it feel a lot better. That motor is a lot close to my set up.

Yea the guy i bought it from is Mark in San Jose. Funny you mention the panasports...on some of the random paperwork he gave me for the car, i believe a reciept from troy ermish, it had his hand writing on there with a price quote for new panasports.

I wonder why sean hasnt replied to my cartoon, that was for putting the cup on my carrrrr :lol:

someone mentioned that the PO who actually built the car is on ratsun? I think on the realm someone mentioned his Forum name...gota check my previous threads..

Yea the guy i bought it from is Mark in San Jose. Funny you mention the panasports...on some of the random paperwork he gave me for the car, i believe a reciept from troy ermish, it had his hand writing on there with a price quote for new panasports.

I wonder why sean hasnt replied to my cartoon, that was for putting the cup on my carrrrr :lol:

someone mentioned that the PO who actually built the car is on ratsun? I think on the realm someone mentioned his Forum name...gota check my previous threads..

did your car look like this?

Datsun510sale077.jpg

the guy who built the car pictured is blueridgespeed on here hes currently building a bad ass 2 door

edit: here is is build thread http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2775

Edited by bonvo
did your car look like this?

Datsun510sale077.jpg

the guy who built the car pictured is blueridgespeed on here hes currently building a bad ass 2 door

Yea thats the car...im still trying to figure out what rims thos are off of, i have two NOS ones with new tires that came with the car...i have no idea what they are worth...i kinda like them so i might still keep them as a second set, but i really wana go with 15s later down the road...

I jsut got home. Replacing a radiator on a 240sx is a chore. Clutch fans and fan shrouds... FAIL! I don't care IF the clutch fan is the most efficient cooling system for these motors, I want Kait to ditch it and go e-fans.

On a lighter note, I got to find out why his last name's Johnson. He showed me on his phone. He's a very flaccid man, didn't even pose for the photo.