My new 620 project

Dat620guy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah kevin I remember when that truck looked that blue color. Charboucher stopped by one tuesday night meet during the KA swap into the 620. Does it still have all the crazy blue lights inside the truck? Also does it still have the underhood lamp? It would turn on when you opened the hood, it was a pretty cool truck. Hopefully you will get it back to where it once was. peace.

Yeah kevin I remember when that truck looked that blue color. Charboucher stopped by one tuesday night meet during the KA swap into the 620. Does it still have all the crazy blue lights inside the truck? Also does it still have the underhood lamp? It would turn on when you opened the hood, it was a pretty cool truck. Hopefully you will get it back to where it once was. peace.

No blue lights in it. somebody took them out I guess. I want it to look good again.

• 1 month later...

Figured it's about time to update my build. I used Lynches carrier bearing fix. Thanks for the idea, it's holding up really well. I rebuilt the weber and tuned it. Added an air dam to clean up the front. Lowered the rear another inch and the front 1.5 inches.

Datsunasof6-29-09001.jpg

Datsunasof6-29-09002.jpg

Datsunasof6-29-09003.jpg

Datsunasof6-29-09004.jpg

I like the look. Is that an early S 10/blazer air damm? It fits well. BTW what is your avatar ? :lol:

Thanks, you have a good eye... The air dam is off of my old 92 S10 blazer. I had it laying around doing nothing, so for shits and giggles I held it up under there. To my surprise it contoured well with the 620. All I had to do was trim the sides off so they didn't hit the tires and lined up with the wheel well opening. I cut 6.75" off each side and made 6 L-brackets to hold it on. So far it's really sturdy and has held up to the driveways that have a steep entrance way. If I had the fiberglass ones, I would of broke it by now.:D

My avatar is a pic of me as a terminator. I did it on my Iphone with a free app I got. I thought it was funny so I used it.:D

• 2 weeks later...

im likin the truck i need to find me one of them airdams the 610 and 620 have similar front lines i could make that work for me though i did notice you were flying the wrong team flag i fixed it for you

Datsunasof6-29-09001copy.jpg

decepticons ftw :P

im likin the truck i need to find me one of them airdams the 610 and 620 have similar front lines i could make that work for me though i did notice you were flying the wrong team flag i fixed it for you

Datsunasof6-29-09001copy.jpg

decepticons ftw :P

Thanks Bonvo! I was in denial, i'm actually a decepticon at heart. I am going to change it eventually. Lynch told me to keep the transformers gas door. Maybe i'll put two big decepticon emblems on my canopy. what do you think?

put a huge one on the hood :D though relisticly i would probibly put one in the center of the back glass on the canopy. shelly was a decepticon (symbol on inside of trunk lid) and michelle will be to just havent decided where im putting it when it come to michelle

put a huge one on the hood :D though relisticly i would probibly put one in the center of the back glass on the canopy. shelly was a decepticon (symbol on inside of trunk lid) and michelle will be to just havent decided where im putting it when it come to michelle

Location is everything. I haven't figured it out yet on this one yet.

yeah well i saw his "smurfette" on craigslist yesterday

wow this guy sure told me....smurfette....i kinda like that....and on craigslist whats that mean ...he told me what a fuck face........sorry kevo for this being on your thread but all threads can use a little spiceing

wtf? if the smurfs come out with a movie are you going to put smurfs all over your ride...dont be a homo ...just leave the gas door...or is mega tron making you do this...are you a transformer?

i have been a transformers fan forever ive always planed on having a decepticon logo on my car somewhere has nothing to do with the movie