Wrecking Yard Report

I got an email notification from pull-a-part this morning.  I suspect it is an 280Z if the year is correct (I haven't seen the car):

We now have a 1976 DATSUN 280ZX on Row 110 at the Tucson Pull-A-Part location. 

Sincerely,
Tucson Pull-A-Part, LLC
4151 East Michigan St.
Tucson, AZ 85714
520-790-5211
www.pullapart.com

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rocklin PNP 1978 4 dr B210 Auto.  Mostly complete. I pulled the driveshaft and some misc stuff. Fenders were in decent shape, looked like it had been sitting a while.

258E8C2A-3CA2-4A66-9FCB-31E11D55765B-386

E6F95F0A-C013-49A1-8A14-12206FB2C6F7-386

6119507B-54EE-4F1F-8E26-30F28A4F5E7A-386

its so sad that im working with shitty rotting metal on my car, while if i was on the west coast i just replace entire doors and panels with one trip to a junk yar

you could find good parts in the west coast but you would have to get the part first before someone else that probably paid five bucks and will sell it on the for sale forum for $60 and too make things worst if they cant take the part off they will break it so no one else gets it. THAT'S BULL****! :fu:

i know,  and then there is shipping...  ive got an uncle that lives in davis ca that could feasibly pull and store some parts for me, problem is is that he has his hands full with 2 small kids

The closest PNP to Davis is Fairfield and that is still a 30-40 minute drive.

my only real option i think is to take a trip to visit my family once i get my b210 back on the road and bring back as much as i can. 

For a B210 it might be cheaper just to buy a whole car for parts and send it back.

Another notification from Pull-a-part

We now have a 1971 DATSUN 240 on Row 106 at the Charlotte Pull-A-Part location.

Sincerely,
Charlotte Pull-A-Part, LLC
6024 N. Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28213
704-596-6800
www.pullapart.com

1982 Truck...

We now have a 1982 DATSUN PICKUP on Row 106 at the Knoxville Pull-A-Part location. 

Sincerely,
Knoxville Pull-A-Part, LLC
5800 Rutledge Pike
Knoxville, TN 37924
865-523-8000
www.pullapart.com

Notification from pull a part.  Not sure if this is a turbo car (LSD) since I am too far away to check.

We now have a 1988 NISSAN 300ZX on Row 216 at the Jackson Pull-A-Part location.

Sincerely,
Jackson Pull-A-Part, LLC
4000 Interstate 55 South
Jackson, MS 39212
601-949-8490
www.pullapart.com

1983 DATSUN 280ZX on Row 114 at the Birmingham Pull-A-Part location. 

Sincerely,
Birmingham Pull-A-Part, LLC
3520 27th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35207
205-252-7278
www.pullapart.com

1988 NISSAN 300ZX on Row 101 at the Montgomery Pull-A-Part location.

Sincerely,
Montgomery Pull-A-Part, LLC
4526 Norman Bridge Rd
Montgomery, AL 36105-3423
334-834-5880
www.pullapart.com

I have a request, if any of you California folks spot a wrecking yard queen that looks like this, I'm searching for a FLATBED RACK I can use on my 521. Drop me a PM if you do and I'll hunt it down. Any flatbed on a Datsun, Nissan, Toyota, Ford Ranger, or similar sized truck. Thanks very much.

img_10179433_00.jpg

There is a 521 (later model with side marker lights) at Black Road auto in Santa Maria, CA.  It's still in the impound section, but one of the guys I talked to said it's been there a long time and let me go look at it.  It's pretty roached and I didn't find anything really worth taking for myself, but it did still have visors, rearview mirror (mirror housing itself deteriorating like they do), and all the glass looked good.  It had the package tray as well, but it was rough and looked to be missing pieces.  Also had the speaker at the back of the package tray.  Body was rotted or dented on every panel.

There is a 521 (later model with side marker lights) at Black Road auto in Santa Maria, CA.  It's still in the impound section, but one of the guys I talked to said it's been there a long time and let me go look at it.  It's pretty roached and I didn't find anything really worth taking for myself, but it did still have visors, rearview mirror (mirror housing itself deteriorating like they do), and all the glass looked good.  It had the package tray as well, but it was rough and looked to be missing pieces.  Also had the speaker at the back of the package tray.  Body was rotted or dented on every panel.

Thanks Matt.  I'm looking for the front marker lights, I have all the side lights etc.  If I'm over that way later this week I'll take a look.