my ol ladys rising sun panties

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure my wife would be down for a Ratsun calendar shoot, of course i think she's hot but take a look for yourself - plus she's a Datsun owner too ('67 520 in my albums):cool:

lf90616232dd74b3bad5b55.jpg

lyla4ak0.jpg

DAMN DUDE. Your going to give an old guy a heart-attack. You better take good care of that one. :D

whats all the fuss about it's underpants?!!?!?!? if you have a beautiful woman and she lets you show her off more power to you!!! i'm not into chicks but they are beautiful women and by all means i have no problem calling my husband over to admire a beautiful piece of work!!!:lol::fu:

whats all the fuss about it's underpants?!!?!?!? if you have a beautiful woman and she lets you show her off more power to you!!! i'm not into chicks but they are beautiful women and by all means i have no problem calling my husband over to admire a beautiful piece of work!!!:lol::fu:

What a lucky man. :D You love minis, you do your own work, your pretty hot yourself, And you point out hot chicks for your old man. How does it get any better than that.

Intense (Amy) is by no means a gay man's wife!! She is VERY hot, but with Her husband's size, We were all too intimidated to shoot Her "hindside" at the Bar-B-Que (although that was the topic of one discussion!!). Maybe if You ask Him nice, He will allow a photo or two of Her for the calander project!!

Since I'm like on the other side of the country and don't really converse/know anyone outside of this forum I thought intense was a gay mans wife lol.

Uuuh (choke, gag...) koff koff ... a fuck it... http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/ROFL.gif[/img]"]ROFL.gif

Amy ..... PIX or BAN and no butts about it!

Edited by datzenmike