my ol ladys rising sun panties

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

the original pics are deleted - and youse guys don't have any offerings - thats not life

ahhh yes but those who have seen them have them etched in their minds

haha should of saved them while they were up, shit they were there for almost 2 years till i cleaned my photobucket.. you guys should of seen some of the strange pm's i got lol..

btw f u tim haha!

Yeah your probally right! I saw some of the posts and some people got a little uptight on what you posted,I wish I would of seen what they were uptight about but I'm sure it was tame!As for your girl friend she must have that glow going now and good luck with the pregnancy and hope all goes well! Have a good one and maybe on another post! HaHa!!

• 9 months later...

AVON%20gtr.jpg

91009032.jpg

Well maybe don't paint EVERYTHING yellow

hmm. reminds me of my car a little. yellow paint has masked half of my id tag on the firewall as well as a lot of rubber parts all over the car, oh and i'm sure the car didnt come with the outside of the leaf springs and tail pipe yellow. i swear a P.O. had a maaco job done. it looks like somebody ran out of tape and paper was like "eff it i'll just aim reel good-like on these here parts." and plz leave the gorgeous R32 un-yellowed!