Socal meeting in progress

72 CnC_WaGon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Im sorry i havent answered ive been busy working. i want this to be a positive experience for everyone. so i have a few questions for the people bringing their cars please call me so that i can make a list 951-534-8300 ask for chris. i also want as many people to join us as possible so can i get a vote on which day is better for everyone. so dont worry guys we can make this happen dont forget to call me guys please!!!!

Thank you,

Chris

Classic Concepts

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys i havent heard much feedback on the people that want to attend so what im gonna do is just make a date and let the meet grow it self instead of trying to have an attendance sheet. The meeting might be held on the last friday of every month starting on february 27, 2009 i will post up the set start date and location tomorrow. I do have a shop coming out to offer his services and products and i might also have a fabricator at the show for anyone interested(does really good work). I am looking foward to meeting all of you that show.

Thank you

chris

classic concepts

I’ll see if I can go, because I still can’t drive yet, but I just finished installing a new alternator and ignition coil and well I wasn’t driving but it was a noticeable difference! Ahh can’t wait to drive again!

Cool. I just moved down here about a year ago...

Sadly Ricky & Ronnie's closed about a month ago. I went there a few times but have never seen any Datto guys there. Lately I have cruised around Fridays and Saturdays but no Datsuns...

I'll send you a PM shortly.

I agree Chris (73dat) lets do this. This coming Friday 2/27/09 any time 5 - 10PM. Just show up say whats up, hang out, or take off. It doesnt matter what you drive if your a fan of, or own a Classic JDM come on down and chat or show your car. All conditions welcome polished or primered even the rust color we have all grown to love. We are promoting a Classic JDM meet all makes, models, and conditions.

Date and Time: 2/27/09 5-10pm? Future schedule will be discussed at the meet. Possibly the third friday of each month.

Location : Behind the Portillos Hot Dogs http://www.portillos.com off of Day Street and the 60 freeway or exit Eucalyptus to Day off of the 215

12840 Day St

Moreno Valley CA

At the corner of Day St and Gateway Dr

Weather: Check this thread at 8pm the night before to see if we will be meeting or not due to bad weather.

Chris (73dat) and I would like to say thank you to CNC for lighting a fire to get this going since we had been discussing this for a while. We hope to see everyone there!

I agree Chris (73dat) lets do this. This coming Friday 2/27/09 any time 5 - 10PM. Just show up say whats up, hang out, or take off. It doesnt matter what you drive if your a fan of, or own a Classic JDM come on down and chat or show your car. All conditions welcome polished or primered even the rust color we have all grown to love. We are promoting a Classic JDM meet all makes, models, and conditions.

Date and Time: 2/27/09 5-10pm? Future schedule will be discussed at the meet. Possibly the third friday of each month.

Location : Behind the Portillos Hot Dogs http://www.portillos.com off of Day Street and the 60 freeway or exit Eucalyptus to Day off of the 215

12840 Day St

Moreno Valley CA

At the corner of Day St and Gateway Dr

Weather: Check this thread at 8pm the night before to see if we will be meeting or not due to bad weather.

Chris (73dat) and I would like to say thank you to CNC for lighting a fire to get this going since we had been discussing this for a while. We hope to see everyone there!

O.K. So there will be at least 3 of us there, rivdat, 73dat, & datrod,:D