Socal meeting in progress

72 CnC_WaGon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a great turnout! Man did we have a great time or what? Thank you to everyone for coming especially those that drove the long distances to get there (Gardena 75 and Norwalk 60 Miles one way). Everyone seemed to like the location and the food got great reviews from everyone who ate there. While we were all there we had a meeting and vote as to when and where we should continue meeting and it was decided that the Third Saturday of each month at the same location. This makes the next meet on Satuday March 21st 5-10pm Thanks again to everyone for coming out and posting pics.

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/locations/

Ok guys I should be able to make it next time around. However as is right now I just finished my Carbs, but then I to make 2 more upgrades.

One would be the mild cam, and the other would be a 5 speed. Hopefully I can have both done for that time. If not then ill go as is.

It was good to see all you peeps. The food rocked, beef & sausage sand was most excellent :D oh and the cold beer was good. Hell I don't even drink but I had to have one with that sand, :D

i had a great time the cool people the great food all the stories i would also like to thank the 2 ratsun guys that came to try and help me even though the tow truck was already there when my goon broke down a block from the show i cant remember your names but much thanks i am looking foward to the next meeting mabe my goon will be running by then

looks like a great turn out, I should be able to make it out for a couple hours in the 510 for the next one. if I have it back by then that is. Would be a pretty fun drive. thanks for the pics!

and thanks for it not being on a Friday next time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we go everyone the second meeting of the Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM meet. Last time we had a small but great turn out and this one should be even better. Please tell everyone you know and lets show up and have a great time. Bring your appetite the food is great too!

Third Saturday of each month at the same location. This makes the next meet on Satuday March 21st 5-10pm Thanks again to everyone for coming out last time.

got my goon running with alot of help of a friend thanks henry so i will be there for sure

Yea don't call for us to push your point ignition ass down the road. :lol::lol:

Looks like we are going to beat the rain that may fall early Sunday Morning. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Well here we go everyone the second meeting of the Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM meet. Last time we had a small but great turn out and this one should be even better. Please tell everyone you know and lets show up and have a great time. Bring your appetite the food is great too!

Third Saturday of each month at the same location. This makes the next meet on Satuday March 21st 5-10pm Thanks again to everyone for coming out last time.

Guest jaimesix
Can't wait!

I should have some progress on the sedan (not drivable, but in the right direction) with PICS!

Hi.

I do not leave in that area, but as soon as my 610 hits the road, I will drive by Zerows ' so we can both show up and meet other Datsuns. Is that a deal Zerow?

I told you I would drive over there as soon as my ride is done, what a better opportunity than this one, you get to see my ride finished, and we get to see the rest of the packs.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Hi.

I do not leave in that area, but as soon as my 610 hits the road, I will drive by Zerows ' so we can both show up and meet other Datsuns. Is that a deal Zerow?

I told you I would drive over there as soon as my ride is done, what a better opportunity than this one, you get to see my ride finished, and we get to see the rest of the packs.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

Thats the deal. Your coupe is done? I was planning to come out to your event on Sunday morning!

Guest jaimesix
Thats the deal. Your coupe is done? I was planning to come out to your event on Sunday morning!

It is not done yet:( But it will soon. Today I finished painting the rear wheel wells and underneath the trunk/spare tire compartment.

I took some pictures, I will post them. I will start taking more pictures as I begin putting the car together.

On Sunday I will be present driving my 710.

As soon as my 610 is fine, we have to go to that Datsun meeting in my car ( unless your 610 is ready too, then we can drive both cars!)

Jaime.____________________________________________________