I bought 1/2 a datsun!

Well everybody, I just bought 1/2 a datsun for my kids that I've been promising them:)! I drove 237 miles and a total of 8 hrs. driving to pick this Datsun up!

Ok, Well its not a Car/Truck! But technicaly a dog(puppy):):lol:!

He is a Chiweenie(dachshund/Chihuahua mix!)! Just had to post pictures of him 'cause hes a cool little guy:)!

So everybody...Take a look at my new 1/2 datsun:D.......................

dash020.jpg

dash039.jpg

dash048.jpg

What a cool looking Datsun:lol:!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't and haven't owned a small dog yet.

the reason I'd have one is bcause of the little turds, better then a labordor... :D

it should be easy to train him since hes young, get your kids a training book so the lessons can begin.. :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Cute pup. Never too young to start putting him outside, as long as he can be closely watched. usually 20-30 min after eating did the trick with mine. Give it a try, I think he'll surprise you.

Yoquiero.jpg

Yo Quiero Sauerkraut? Cute little guy! Hope he doesn't have the dachshund desire to eat everything unthinkable. My dad's dachshund will eat anything he can dig up, but worst of all he will eat socks and underwear. He has had three operations because of eating socks. Z

Edited by zenndog
  • 3 months later...

Well today "Dash" turns 1 yr. old...and he is basicaly a lazy 1 year dog:lol:!!

trucks011-2.jpg

And with my daughter..both being lazy:lol:!!

trucks022.jpg

And we got another dog this weekend:mellow:! Here's how that happened...My germen shepard/lab mix one night a few months ago was feeling in the mood and wanted to have fun:rolleyes:..and he decided to dig a hole and take a stroll into my neighbor's back yard and have some fun with my neighbor's american bulldog:lol:!! Well, long story short..my dog dont work so instead of paying puppy support me and my neighbor decided i would take a pup from the litter:eek:! You should have seen my dog's eyes when he seen his son:lol: It was hilarious:blink::lol:!! Well, here he is...His name is bandit!!

trucks019.jpg

trucks017.jpg

trucks014.jpg