POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like :poop: :sick:

Yep. Can't say the 521 a few posts above is any better. That gap is horrible looking. I won't even get into the square headlight conversion.

I am intrigued by the L20b conversion in the 320 though. Wonder how much they hacked it up to get the motor/trans to fit.

I saw that post and was thinking, "that's a nice looking start" (not that I need another project right now).

been trying to email this guy...he's not responding to me at all...3 days now...asking for more pics..looks like a pretty decent wagon, but im in LA he is in S.F. area...id need more to go on to make the drive for that..

been trying to email this guy...he's not responding to me at all...3 days now...asking for more pics..looks like a pretty decent wagon, but im in LA he is in S.F. area...id need more to go on to make the drive for that..

My brother sold his 510 wagon (years ago) without telling me first, I love really them.

I will reply to the CL ad and see if I get a reply ... if so I'll let you know.

I'm in the Bay Area, so I can take a look at it and report back to you :rolleyes:

• Like 1

My brother sold his 510 wagon (years ago) without telling me first, I love really them.

I will reply to the CL ad and see if I get a reply ... if so I'll let you know.

I'm in the Bay Area, so I can take a look at it and report back to you :rolleyes:

thanks bro appreciate that :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.