POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone Save her! Another abandoned project.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1520328925.html

1.JPG

I bought this car back in '06 and it haven't been registered for over 20 years so I had the VIN verified and it is currently registered as a non-op but the title is clear. I was going to build the car into a daily driver with a KA24 and a full tubular frame. I got through the stripping and cutting phase of the project, and even built the cage and fuel cell housing but realized I won't have time to finish the car in the foreseeable future. Right now the firewall is cut out and so is the floor though the floor is still inside the car and intact, it could be welded back in without too much trouble. It has loosely installed front and rear suspension to roll around but it needs new tires to roll, mine don't hold air. The 510 has all original paint with absolutely no filler, that's why I bought this particular car. The sheet metal and glass is in the best un-restored shape a person could ask for, you'll see. It comes with all of the glass including rear windows but they are not installed. This car isn't for parting out, as there are no parts inside. I have many 510 parts listed below that can be worked into the deal depending on your needs. I love this car and will have another one some day, but just not anytime soon.

I am still working on the listing for all of the parts I have so please look for that in the next couple days, I'll have it linked when it's done. There are a lot of parts! In the meantime you can call or email me with any questions. Liz@MilesSpeed.com @ 925.998.1072, my name is Liz.

4.JPG

8.JPG

10.JPG

12.JPG

Edited by SQ1510

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.