Lisa's 15 cents

69FJWagon

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so after months of trying we finally have a computer that is able to edit video from my GO PRO here is a short video of me having some fun in Lisa 510 on the way down to Troys shop

WINNING! more please!

man the file was so big it took forever to download to YOUTUBE... I may try and upload some autocross video from last season

Clayton

holy shit batman!! that was fucking cool dude!

that engine sounds soo good.. i like the almost stock sounding idle...

typically you only get that loopy idle when you run a big cam with a single carb such as a 32/36 weber, when running twin Mikunis it mellows the idle out alot dont let the sound fool you its got a pretty big cam in it... our old 521 sounded like it had a built V8 in it when I had the weber on it when I switched to the Mikunis it sounded so mellow kinda sucked LOL

What kind of diff are you running? And also is the rear cross member slotted? Coil overs?

I am running a subby 3.70 LSD and yes the rear cross member is slotted for camber and toe with Troy Ermish rear coilovers... Troy is a great friend and has helped me build all my Datsuns exept my KC

Clayton