6 minutes ago, Dan. said:

"Comments need to be approved by a moderator" (Mike). Welcome to democracy folks! Where peoples feelings are the government, and Law and Liberties are a thing of the past!

On 9/17/2024 at 1:04 PM, datzenmike said:

Whatever gave you the idea that this forum is a democracy????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dan. said:

"Comments need to be approved by a moderator" (Mike). Welcome to democracy folks! Where peoples feelings are the government, and Law and Liberties are a thing of the past!

I think that's just a disclaimer. You do need to remember this site is privately owned and if somebody wanted to they could get rid of a lot of us just because opinions differ. But then nobody would come here very often. 

1 hour ago, Dan. said:

Get a grip Dan. Disrespecting Mike, and making blanket statements like "our laws and liberties are a thing of the past", sounds like the myopic narcism of a spoiled child. Take a look outside this thread, and you'd see the breath of contribution Mike has given our Datsun community. Your ability to over look that isn't his concern. Your inability to act like an adult here is the issue. You can bet that I'm going to stand up for him and everyone else the Destruction thread. We appreciate this space, and if you can't keep it civil and reasonably sane, get the fuck out and leave this conversation to the grown ups. And buy a dictionary. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Where is the evidence that they are voting in any significant quantity?  Stop them from coming in.  Sure.  It’s illegal.  Enforce it.  Aside from rumor and suggestion of ease, all of the significant accounting of the vote in 2020 failed to show it.  So you are suggesting violating a constitutional right, quite literally the foundational principal of the country, based on conjecture.  That is absolutely mad.  

also, English is not the only official language of the nation.  This is less argument and more just neat fact.  Hawaiian is a federally recognized official language and we are afforded equal access by language.   If I’m arrested, I can require representation in my language.  Which has led to some interesting problems here.  But my children are in a Hawaiian school and while they speak English fluently, they didn’t actually study English until 5th grade.  

I am not personally and my country is not governmentally violating shit. The government I support as an American asks for fucking identification to provide the freedom and opportunity (imperfectly and unequally but better than anywhere else) If I was running things then there would be a national language for which all government services would subscribe and if you didn't speak it, then YOU would be at a disadvantage (like is the case in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD) That even in Idaho our government uses tax money to fly in interpreters for every backwoods dialect in the world in the name of "rights" is sickening. 

The 2020 election is over and I'm over it. Mass immigration has had four years to entrench and destroy democracy. I don't know how or can even think of a method of disallowing newly minted illegals to vote. The absolute LEAST that can be done is require ID to vote and if that is still too much----

18 minutes ago, paradime said:

Get a grip Dan. Disrespecting Mike, and making blanket statements like "our laws and liberties are a thing of the past", sounds like the myopic narcism of a spoiled child. Take a look outside this thread, and you'd see the breath of contribution Mike has given our Datsun community. Your ability to over look that isn't his concern. Your inability to act like an adult here is the issue. You can bet that I'm going to stand up for him and everyone else the Destruction thread. We appreciate this space, and if you can't keep it civil and reasonably sane, get the fuck out and leave this conversation to the grown ups. And buy a dictionary. 

I have an important announcement for all Ratsun members. Unfortunately, this makes twice in less than a month, I have agreed with Paradime. For all of you that maintain belief in a higher power, it is time to make peace. The Apocalypse has given sign--The end is nigh.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I have an important announcement for all Ratsun members. Unfortunately, this makes twice in less than a month, I have agreed with Paradime. For all of you that maintain belief in a higher power, it is time to make peace. The Apocalypse has given sign--The end is nigh.  

giphy-541888057.gif