• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I see is abhorrent justification for all of Trumps actions, regardless of legality, or constitutionality.  The Trump fan base will loud these actions as accomplishments without a second thought.  Yet they would never express equal restraint for another party taking equal discretions.  Take the border wall for example.  Trump was not able to secure money from congress (the constitutional body in charge of funding domestic spending).  He was not able to fulfill his campaign promise of having Mexico fund the wall.  So he took money from our military.  MAGA guys will celebrate this as a win.  Justify it as earnest defense spending.  And through all of it MAGA will fail to step back and question if you would apply the same justification unilaterally.  The answer is that they wouldn't.  I'm not saying Liberals would, I'm checking the Trump team.  That seems to be what this room lacks.  

Refraining from holding nomination for a supreme court justice more than a year away from elections would be another case of MAGA stepping well out of line for a win, while failing to apply balanced restraint when they confirmed a justice in weeks before an election.  

One of you guys said the cases against Trump went away?...   This shows me that you read the days headlines instead of searching for information you want to read up on.  Sentencing is scheduled in the misappropriations of funding case.  Which by the way is not a trial about fucking a hooker.  This is a case of using taxpayer money to pay off a bribe.  Had he used his own money this would not be in courts.  His other cases are not gone either.  Some of which are potentially impacted by the supreme courts ruling on official acts being potentially immune from prosecution.  Which was not a real verdict mind you.  It was an olive branch meant to give his defense attorneys a new avenue of delay. 

If MAGA was to step back and look critically at the wins they celebrate, and the course of events that transpired to achieve them, they should clearly see the failure to adhere to our constitutionally installed governmental structure.  But they wont. 

The problem I see is that the right is repeatedly accepting justification for lawlessness by their government.  And moving the goalposts.  Trump used to lean on "no convictions".  Now MAGA simply dismisses the conviction.  Trump has done such a great job of fabricating fear from so many directions, and establishing himself as the only savior, that millions of people are trapped with him as their distress keystone.  

Heres one for the Left Bibi.  Biden was too old, and showing obvious signs that he wasn't a good candidate to elect to office.  The left told him to step down and he did.  Try to tell me that this would happen with MAGA.  It wouldn't.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I mention his felony conviction and I get:

20 hours ago, IZRL said:

You and your felony charge. Noone cares about that... 

Notice the word 'charge' not conviction. Noone? You don't speak for everyone on the right but I see you don't care and you should. Morality and ethics has slipped to new lows.  

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, tr8er said:

What I see is abhorrent justification for all of Trumps actions, regardless of legality, or constitutionality.  The Trump fan base will loud these actions as accomplishments without a second thought.  Yet they would never express equal restraint for another party taking equal discretions.  Take the border wall for example.  Trump was not able to secure money from congress (the constitutional body in charge of funding domestic spending).  He was not able to fulfill his campaign promise of having Mexico fund the wall.  So he took money from our military.  MAGA guys will celebrate this as a win.  Justify it as earnest defense spending.  And through all of it MAGA will fail to step back and question if you would apply the same justification unilaterally.  The answer is that they wouldn't.  I'm not saying Liberals would, I'm checking the Trump team.  That seems to be what this room lacks.  

Refraining from holding nomination for a supreme court justice more than a year away from elections would be another case of MAGA stepping well out of line for a win, while failing to apply balanced restraint when they confirmed a justice in weeks before an election.  

One of you guys said the cases against Trump went away?...   This shows me that you read the days headlines instead of searching for information you want to read up on.  Sentencing is scheduled in the misappropriations of funding case.  Which by the way is not a trial about fucking a hooker.  This is a case of using taxpayer money to pay off a bribe.  Had he used his own money this would not be in courts.  His other cases are not gone either.  Some of which are potentially impacted by the supreme courts ruling on official acts being potentially immune from prosecution.  Which was not a real verdict mind you.  It was an olive branch meant to give his defense attorneys a new avenue of delay. 

If MAGA was to step back and look critically at the wins they celebrate, and the course of events that transpired to achieve them, they should clearly see the failure to adhere to our constitutionally installed governmental structure.  But they wont. 

The problem I see is that the right is repeatedly accepting justification for lawlessness by their government.  And moving the goalposts.  Trump used to lean on "no convictions".  Now MAGA simply dismisses the conviction.  Trump has done such a great job of fabricating fear from so many directions, and establishing himself as the only savior, that millions of people are trapped with him as their distress keystone.  

Heres one for the Left Bibi.  Biden was too old, and showing obvious signs that he wasn't a good candidate to elect to office.  The left told him to step down and he did.  Try to tell me that this would happen with MAGA.  It wouldn't.    

Let's just condense this down to what it is. Traitor is a hardcore liberal nut. It took me the first two of his sentences to determine that. Like we've never heard any of that before have we ? 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

Let's just condense this down to what it is. Traitor is a hardcore liberal nut. It took me the first two of his sentences to determine that. Like we've never heard any of that before have we ? 

Yet, nothing I've written is anti conservative (opposite of liberal).  Just anti Trump.  Who is not conservative.  In my liberal bubble of Hawaii, I'm more of a conservative.  And I'd likely vote republican if it weren't for Trump.  So you can simply change that to call me sick with TDS and feel good about yourself again.  Or you can show me where my accusations are wrong, or not wholly accurate, and I can hopefully learn something.  Up to you.  Glad you read two sentences though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Dan Bongino said

"When a lifelong Democrat, from an iconic Democrat family, who tried to run as a Democrat, and who’s running mate was a Democrat, warns you about the dangers of voting for the Democrat in this election, you should probably listen."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Notice the word 'charge' not conviction. Noone? You don't speak for everyone on the right but I see you don't care and you should. Morality and ethics has slipped to new lows.  

He has a 13yo describing in detail under oath how he molested her.  Nothing...  He's flying around on Epsteins jet right now flying to campaign events.  His name is in Epsteins flight logs a bunch of times.  More than Prince Andrew.  Nothing.  I honestly bet the majority do expect he's a pedophile rapist, but are okay with it because at least he's not liberal or something...  

*previously stated Trump lost that case in error.  Checked myself.  Case was dropped.  Testimony under oath remains with corroborating witness.  

Edited by tr8er
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, tr8er said:

He has a 13yo describing in detail under oath how he molested her.  Trump lost the case.  Nothing...  He's flying around on Epsteins jet right now flying to campaign events.  His name is in Epsteins flight logs a bunch of times.  More than Prince Andrew.  Nothing.  I honestly bet the majority do expect he's a pedophile rapist, but are okay with it because at least he's not liberal or something...  

This is a perfect example of why you can't be taken seriously. Is this supposed to be a joke ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Dan Bongino said

"When a lifelong Democrat, from an iconic Democrat family, who tried to run as a Democrat, and who’s running mate was a Democrat, warns you about the dangers of voting for the Democrat in this election, you should probably listen."

Did you listen to the phone call Kennedys son posted a video of?  Kennedy and Trump were together from the jump.  Good strategy.  They were able to get double campaign money and build two pools of support.  Now for the JD Vance removal and installment of Kennedy as VP.  That would be how Trump could actually snag most of Kennedys supporters.   I bet if happens it will happen mid-september.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, john510 said:

This is a perfect example of why you can't be taken seriously. Is this supposed to be a joke ? 

Is any of this news to you?  Or are you telling me it isn't important?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, angliagt said:

I heard that they spend something like $65 MILLION DOLLARS on

the Democrat Convention to make Kamala their choice,which has already

been decided.Couldn't this money be better spent?

I've read where local mayors,etc. attend it.Isn't it their job to run the 

the city (or State,etc.) ?Hopefully their not using taxpayers money to do this.  

Presidential Conventions are funded through donations to a "none profit"  account set up by a committee of the host city. That way, unlike campaign money, there is no disclosure of major convention donors who use it as a tax Write off. 

According to the Milwaukee Journal,

Republican convention organizers raised more than $85 million for the Milwaukee event that nominated Donald Trump.

The convention host committee said in a statement that its total haul represents “a record amount raised by any host committee for a Republican convention in history.”

According to the Chicago Tribune,

Democratic convention organizers raised nearly $95 million for the Chicago event that nominated Kamala Harris.

The total haul represents a record amount raised by any host committee according to organizers. 

Hidden money matters, but unfortunately, style and messaging is what wins elections.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

What I see is abhorrent justification for all of Trumps actions, regardless of legality, or constitutionality.  The Trump fan base will loud these actions as accomplishments without a second thought.  Yet they would never express equal restraint for another party taking equal discretions.  Take the border wall for example.  Trump was not able to secure money from congress (the constitutional body in charge of funding domestic spending).  He was not able to fulfill his campaign promise of having Mexico fund the wall.  So he took money from our military.  MAGA guys will celebrate this as a win.  Justify it as earnest defense spending.  And through all of it MAGA will fail to step back and question if you would apply the same justification unilaterally.      

I'll field this one: Yes, Trump has been involved in matters legally suspect. The left cried wolf too often, with hyperbole (which you participated in your post) It has been a live version of the Monty Python skit:

- Democrats: A witch! A witch! A witch! We found a witch! We've got a witch! A witch! A witch! We have found a witch. May we burn her?
- Reasonable people: How do you know he is a witch
- Democrats: He looks like one.
- Reasonable people: Bring him forward.
- Trump: I'm not a witch!!
- Democrats: But you are dressed as one.
- Trump: They dressed me like this.

- Democrats: No, we didn't.
- Trump:  This isn't my nose. It's a false one.
- Democrats: We did do the nose.
- Reasonable people: The nose?

- Democrats: And the hat. But he is a witch !
- Reasonable people: Did you dress him up like this?

- Democrats: No, no!
- Democrats: Yes. A bit.
- Democrats: He has got a wart.
- Reasonable people: That makes you think he's a witch?
- Democrat: He turned me into a newt!
- Reasonable people: Your A newt?
- Democrat:I got better.
- Democrats: Burn him anyway!

The Democrats kept throwing shit and most didn't stick, their biggest "victory convictions" were played out on television and were a circus. I stopped watching, it reeked of partisanship and not of justice. People I know that don't like Trump will vote for him based on the viciousness of the attacks on him from the left and the right. Thinking that if everybody in politics hates him he must be ok. That is not the most sound argument, but it is understandable. 

As for the boarder wall...I can't bring it up in mixed company without being labeled a racist and neither can anyone else. The fact that Trump tired is the victory. I doubt the wall would do shit anyway, it would have been a symbol. Mining the boarder would be more effective and cheaper, try to bring that up. HA! You will get called a racist, even when you claim that you meant the United States/Canada boarder.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

1) One of you guys said the cases against Trump went away?...   This shows me that you read the days headlines instead of searching for information you want to read up on.  Sentencing is scheduled in the misappropriations of funding case.  Which by the way is not a trial about fucking a hooker.  This is a case of using taxpayer money to pay off a bribe.  Had he used his own money this would not be in courts.  His other cases are not gone either.  Some of which are potentially impacted by the supreme courts ruling on official acts being potentially immune from prosecution.  Which was not a real verdict mind you.  It was an olive branch meant to give his defense attorneys a new avenue of delay. 

2) The problem I see is that the right is repeatedly accepting justification for lawlessness by their government.  And moving the goalposts.  Trump used to lean on "no convictions".  Now MAGA simply dismisses the conviction.  Trump has done such a great job of fabricating fear from so many directions, and establishing himself as the only savior, that millions of people are trapped with him as their distress keystone.  

1) who said the cases against Trump went away? Haven't read that post yet. Can you quote it for is to read?

2) You guys are special. We've been accepting lawlessness from the gov for decades. If we used the reasons you went after Trump as a standard. Most presidents would be felons. But since its Trump, the threat to their perverted twisted agenda, all of a sudden the left grows a moral compass.

Keep using MAGA as an insult, tells us exactly who you are, where you stand, and what you want for this country. 

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

My bad, felony "conviction". Nobody cares! Why, because the fact that they illegally weaponized the DOJ to try and burn the opposition. Was miles dirtier than what Trump did. 

47 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Yet, nothing I've written is anti conservative (opposite of liberal).  Just anti Trump.  Who is not conservative.  In my liberal bubble of Hawaii, I'm more of a conservative.  And I'd likely vote republican if it weren't for Trump.  So you can simply change that to call me sick with TDS and feel good about yourself again.  Or you can show me where my accusations are wrong, or not wholly accurate, and I can hopefully learn something.  Up to you.  Glad you read two sentences though. 

You're voting for the left after they dealt us the biggest ass kicking in history. You're going to put you're hand back on the stove right after getting burned because you hate Trump. You can't say that the 4 years under Trump were worse than the 4 years under this admin.

So what are you trying to convince us of here? The only thing you got me convinced of is that you're not voting with this country's future in mind.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, paradime said:

Looked at Trump's crazy shit, because it's reality.

Come on. What I'll do here is ask you to do some fact checking yourself rather than believe anything I type. I'm guessing you'll find out some of the truth regarding those claims. I won't waste any time explaining or defending anybody.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, IZRL said:

1) who said the cases against Trump went away? Haven't read that post yet. Can you quote it for is to read?

2) You guys are special. We've been accepting lawlessness from the gov for decades. If we used the reasons you went after Trump as a standard. Most presidents would be felons. But since its Trump, the threat to their perverted twisted agenda, all of a sudden the left grows a moral compass.

Keep using MAGA as an insult, tells us exactly who you are, where you stand, and what you want for this country. 

My bad, felony "conviction". Nobody cares! Why, because the fact that they illegally weaponized the DOJ to try and burn the opposition. Was miles dirtier than what Trump did. 

You're voting for the left after they dealt us the biggest ass kicking in history. You're going to put you're hand back on the stove right after getting burned because you hate Trump. You can't say that the 4 years under Trump were worse than the 4 years under this admin.

So what are you trying to convince us of here? The only thing you got me convinced of is that you're not voting with this country's future in mind.

He may be referring to me and my comment about the Trump trials getting very quiet recently. I thought one of them had a sentencing date in July ? Now it's August ?  One is in an appeal process I believe. I don't really pay attention to it anymore. My point was the media isn't whacking us in the head with it every day like they were. Why not in the middle of a presidential race ? Isn't that the purpose ? smear him so he doesn't get elected. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, tr8er said:

He has a 13yo describing in detail under oath how he molested her.  Nothing...  He's flying around on Epsteins jet right now flying to campaign events.  His name is in Epsteins flight logs a bunch of times.  More than Prince Andrew.  Nothing.  I honestly bet the majority do expect he's a pedophile rapist, but are okay with it because at least he's not liberal or something...  

You want to talk about perverts and pedophiles? Please remind us which party is allowing Trannys to dance half naked around kids? Who is allowing teachers to talk to grade school children about what their sexual fantasies are. Who's pushing for the sterilization/ castration of children. Who's allowing books with instructions on how a boy can suck off another boy in grade school libraries. Who's making laws that allow grown men and women to parade naked around children "as long as they're not masturbating in front of them"? The left is exalting and promoting the "community" who is trying to make being a pedophile(sorry they try to sugar coat it by calling it "Minor Attracted Person") the norm in society. Shall I continue?

This ⬆️⬆️ is at the top of my list of why I won't vote for the left even if it means voting for lucifer himself. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You want to talk about perverts and pedophiles? Please remind which party is allowing Trannys to dance half naked around kids? Who is allowing teachers to talk to grade school children about what their sexual fantasies are. Who's pushing for the sterilization/ castration of children. Who's allowing books with instructions on how a boy can suck off another boy in grade school libraries. Who's making laws that allow grown men and women to parade naked around children "as long as they're not masturbating in front of them"? The left is exalting and promoting the "community" who is trying to make being a pedophile(sorry they try to sugar coat it by calling it "Minor Attracted Person") the norm in society. Shall I continue?

This ⬆️⬆️ is at the top of my list of why I won't vote for the left even if it means voting for lucifer himself. 

He doesn't realize he's been suckered into believing shit that isn't true. It is funny how Trump is a pervert but Democrats want your kids as minors to have a right to sex change therapy without a parents permission. Crazy shit.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You are and don't know it yet???

T0OiIUWt_GYaU_1024.thumb.webp.837d025f72a4dbb6122a2f083e33166a.webp

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

*previously stated Trump lost that case in error.  Checked myself.  Case was dropped.  Testimony under oath remains with corroborating witness.  

Hadn't heard this but not hard to believe after his quote about Ivanka. "If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her"

• Confused 1
43 minutes ago, IZRL said:

That's IT?????? Echo chamber. YOU don't care... not 'nobody cares'. So your answer to everything is the left were unfair so ignore it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, frankendat said:

As for the boarder wall...I can't bring it up in mixed company without being labeled a racist and neither can anyone else. The fact that Trump tired is the victory. I doubt the wall would do shit anyway, it would have been a symbol. Mining the boarder would be more effective and cheaper, try to bring that up. HA! You will get called a racist, even when you claim that you meant the United States/Canada boarder.  

When Mexicans who are citizens of the US are saying "God damn close the border, shit is getting out of control here", you know they fucked up.

My entire family is from Mexico and were born there, including myself. I asked my mom about the border, and she said "they need to close it ASAP".

So fuckem, you're not racist, you're just pointing out the truth.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Dan Bongino said

I'm guessing Dan isn't covering the statement from Kathleen, Courtney, Kerry, Chris, and Rory Kennedy denouncing Bobby's endorsement.  Those lifelong Democrats from an iconic Democratic family who officially endorsed the Harris campaign are not important since they didn't have a worm eating their brains like Bobby. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So your answer to everything is the left were unfair so ignore it?

I've known some criminals in my life.  I feel like maybe all of them felt the system was against them.  Maybe there's something to that.  

• Confused 1