37 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Never 100% but close. I think he was the shooter. Trouble with conspiracy theories is someone else thinks they can make a better one. There is always something that doesn't dovetail into the known event, maybe even several. Humans have a strange capacity known as faith... without it we wouldn't bother to get up in the mornings and by night we would have simply killed ourselves. It allows us to ignore things in life and struggle on, religions and conspiracy theories flourish no matter how much they are disproven or poo pooed by others. It's so powerful people die for their beliefs.

I remember where I was Nov 22 '63. It was sunny and cold.

8xvtj8.jpg.e5b2d8b1ec66a8ffcbe3ec2e415aee9f.jpgOswald acted alone? Case closed. Lone nut job. One or more people assisted Oswald? It's a conspiracy by definition. Have you watched the post 1968 LBJ video where he says he believes there was a conspiracy?It's on YouTube. Pic unrelated. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Let the useless finger waggin and question dodging hearings begin. They're gonna leave with the same questions the came in with and the director of the SS will go on her merry way and continue with her position in the secret service.

Congressional hearings to me always seem like a waste of time. Sure they ask the hard questions but all you have to do is not recall or basically stall and most of all never admit you were wrong and they go away. It's a show to make everyone think something is being done but in the end....

She may be let go but what's needed to actually fire her ass???? She might be demoted or put in another capacity where she'll do no more harm. Or she might be left in charge. There's something to be said for an employee who has learned a valuable lesson and not fired. They learn from it and it never happens again.

• Confused 1
13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It's a hard job protecting against every conceivable threat. Practically impossible. An assassin has every advantage and can pick and choose time, place, opportunity and has the ability to improvise. Even if an assassin stays home, all these things have to be covered every time regardless. The SS most definitely fucked this up bad. The only good thing is lessons can be learned from this.

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!! 😂

I've seen better security at the local Fair Grounds. The SS needs to wait for an assassination, or in this case an assassination attempt to learn the lesson that a building which is within 150 yards from the person your job is to protect needs to be covered?!?!?!?

• Like 3

So...how much are we betting that ol' Joe has finally kicked the bucket or is terminally ill on his deathbed at this point? Rumors do be circulating.

I have a meme ready and waiting...

452556644_484738104143809_2710486665960630306_n.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

So...how much are we betting that ol' Joe has finally kicked the bucket or is terminally ill on his deathbed at this point? Rumors do be circulating.

I have a meme ready and waiting...

452556644_484738104143809_2710486665960630306_n.jpg

I'm sure he signed willingly. And after, it would not surprise me if they took him behind the barn to tighty things up.

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!! 😂

I've seen better security at the local Fair Grounds. The SS needs to wait for an assassination, or in this case an assassination attempt to learn the lesson that a building which is within 150 yards from the person your job is to protect needs to be covered?!?!?!?

Read again. Assassins have all the advantage. SS have an immense job. They totally fucked this up. Lessons will be learned from this.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I'm sure he signed willingly. And after, it would not surprise me if they took him behind the barn to tighty things up.

Leave that to the SS.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Read again. Assassins have all the advantage. SS have an immense job. They totally fucked this up. Lessons will be learned from this.

I'm sorry for assuming that after 159 years the secret service (established 1865) might have learned these lessons by now. 

My point is they know all these things and either they dropped the ball or there was foul play. There is nothing in this incident that shouldn't have already been known. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!! 😂

The lesson the SS learned is that next time they want to assist in an assassination attempt they need to get a better shooter. I'm not into conspiracies but this whole thing stinks from before the shot was even fired to the timing in which Biden dropped out. Never mind the debate, Biden's been making as ass of himself for years now. I have to wonder if Trump ended up dead is Biden still forced out ? Or Trump's gone and now is the best time to replace Biden with anybody ? And Cheatle, the ego she must have to not resign after this. I would have just admitted I'm in over my head and I'm quitting because I almost got somebody killed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, IZRL said:

I'm sorry for assuming that after 159 years the secret service (established 1865) might have learned these lessons by now. 

My point is they know all these things and either they dropped the ball or there was foul play. There is nothing in this incident that shouldn't have already been known. 

Come on man that makes way too much sense. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, IZRL said:

There could only be foul play if it was known an assassin was going to be there and use that barn roof. Otherwise it would have been a missed opportunity of a hole in the security and we would have never heard a thing because nothing happened.  The biggest enemy of constant vigilance is complacency. Happens all the time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
27 minutes ago, john510 said:

The lesson the SS learned is that next time they want to assist in an assassination attempt they need to get a better shooter. I'm not into conspiracies but...

Obviously you are.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

He's probably smarter than all of us together and all he does is u tube debates and tell us all to 'clean our rooms'. I just don't care for him. Fuckin Canadian...

I tried to get Fish and Game to open up a season on Canadians, but there is always some left wing wacko pushback. The drive has fizzled over the years, I guess their not good eatin'.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

There could only be foul play if it was known an assassin was going to be there and use that barn roof.

There are too many holes in this bucket for foul play not to be one of the possibilities.

Another possibility is Cheaple making decisions on Trump's security solely based on how she felt about him and his politics. According to the hearing, she denied multiple requests to beef up Trump's security for a couple years now. For what reason? Cause she's a slithering snake who's making decisions based on her feelings, or because she's had the Biden admin in her ear this entire time or both. These are the only two possibilities IMO.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

He's probably smarter than all of us together and all he does is u tube debates and tell us all to 'clean our rooms'. I just don't care for him. Fuckin Canadian...

Come on Mike. You need to stop getting your info about people that you and the leftist hate, from leftists YouTube shorts. ➡️"and tell us all to 'clean our rooms'."⬅️ This is the lefties Anthem for Peterson. 

Peterson IS more intelligent than all of us combined and seems to be as honest as they come for being a "YouTube" personality as you call him.

Also he does not just debate people on YouTube. If you actually knew anything about him and weren't just cherry picking opinions from leftist video shorts. You'd quickly find that he has had many debates in front of live audiences. He also tours and has talked in front of thousands.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's a hard job protecting against every conceivable threat. Practically impossible. An assassin has every advantage and can pick and choose time, place, opportunity and has the ability to improvise. Even if an assassin stays home, all these things have to be covered every time regardless. The SS most definitely fucked this up bad. The only good thing is lessons can be learned from this.

The sniper could have been legally, shot at multiple instances before his attack. He wasn't especially sneaky, wasn't outfitted with any Mission Impossible gear. It was complete incompetence. No, I do not think conspiracy, even those that sound reasonable, that would require involvement of government employees, which I rank lower than regular people (because government employees choose ignorance) The problem is these fuckups are paid by tax dollars and I do not feel unjustified wanting at least a base level knowledge. The SS are paid well to do one thing. And part of that job, if necessary, to place themselves between the shooter and the President. The SS are sacrificial, it comes with the job. It is understood. In the military I guarded high value people and your role and value are explained in detail. Clear understanding and bright line rules are the reason the military guards neither the President nor the boarder. Americans are pansies who like drama. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Come on Mike. You need to stop getting your info about people that you and the leftist hate, from leftists YouTube shorts. ➡️"and tell us all to 'clean our rooms'."⬅️ This is the lefties Anthem for Peterson. 

Peterson IS more intelligent than all of us combined and seems to be as honest as they come for being a "YouTube" personality as you call him.

Also he does not just debate people on YouTube. If you actually knew anything about him and weren't just cherry picking opinions from leftist video shorts. You'd quickly find that he has had many debates in front of live audiences. He also tours and has talked in front of thousands.

Nice try but you can't make me like him. He's a clinical psychiatrist or something so who better to know how to play people. Again, I don't like him much and you can't say anything to make me like him.

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Nice try but you can't make me like him. He's a clinical psychiatrist or something so who better to know how to play people. Again, I don't like him much and you can't say anything to make me like him.

Hahaha, I'm not trying to trick you into liking anybody. Just trying to trick into watching more than half a minute of their content so you can have an actual reason to hate & trash them. 

• Haha 1

With a shocking event like the assassination attempt on Trump, of course we want to know WTF happened, and who's responsible. With a combination of fear and anger, hearsay and speculation in the media chatter box often calcify into subjective facts. None of ite holds up to reason, because if this was orchestrated in a top level conspiracy, Trump wouldn't have a 5.56mm ear piercing, he'd be dead. In the case of field communication and response to a kid with an AR15, the SS clearly dropped the ball in Butler PA, and they have blood on their hands for that. In all fairness, besides protecting Trump on his campaign trail, the agency provides full-time protection for the President, VP and their families, line of succession for speaker of the House, and leader of the senate, former Presidents and First Ladies, other high-level cabinet officials, visiting dignitaries, and travel security for 5,250 domestic and foreign trips last year of US Gov officials. They also protect the White House, VP’s residence, and foreign embassies, securing national events like the UN General Assembly, State of the Union, electoral conventions, debates, and inauguration. Crookes was a smart reclusive kid who was bullied, and kept a low digital profile. It's no surprise that someone like that would not show up on the SS's radar. You can trust the talking heads will help fill in the blanks, so the public can see what's not there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, paradime said:

With a shocking event like the assassination attempt on Trump, of course we want to know WTF happened, and who's responsible. With a combination of fear and anger, hearsay and speculation in the media chatter box often calcify into subjective facts. None of ite holds up to reason, because if this was orchestrated in a top level conspiracy, Trump wouldn't have a 5.56mm ear piercing, he'd be dead. In the case of field communication and response to a kid with an AR15, the SS clearly dropped the ball in Butler PA, and they have blood on their hands for that. In all fairness, besides protecting Trump on his campaign trail, the agency provides full-time protection for the President, VP and their families, line of succession for speaker of the House, and leader of the senate, former Presidents and First Ladies, other high-level cabinet officials, visiting dignitaries, and travel security for 5,250 domestic and foreign trips last year of US Gov officials. They also protect the White House, VP’s residence, and foreign embassies, securing national events like the UN General Assembly, State of the Union, electoral conventions, debates, and inauguration. Crookes was a smart reclusive kid who was bullied, and kept a low digital profile. It's no surprise that someone like that would not show up on the SS's radar. You can trust the talking heads will help fill in the blanks, so the public can see what's not there.

Crooks wasn't bullied. There's a video of somebody tugging on his pants and even Crooks is laughing about it. The news source should be ashamed for reporting it as bullying incident.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, IZRL said:

Hahaha, I'm not trying to trick you into liking anybody. Just trying to trick into watching more than half a minute of their content so you can have an actual reason to hate & trash them. 

lol, I've watched a few. Just not interested in the subjects. I'll leave that for others.

• Haha 1