Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, paradime said:

Sounds about right, but maybe ad "There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn" Robert Bach. 

I call that attending the school of hard knocks.

3 hours ago, paradime said:

Biden is a politician running for reelection, so empty promises and BS rhetoric are par for the course.

If Trump is leading in the polls, is that because he's the only one telling the truth? 

I think Trump is leading in the polls because so many have realized what an idiot Biden is. I never could have imagined what a trainwreck Biden has been. I figured things would be politics as usual. Biden went extreme wingnut on us.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, john510 said:

I heard that RFK Jr DOES have that rare disease, but it only came forth, after he got the jab.  Yes, he blames the jab.  The jab is said to have caused MANY medical issues, even bringing back cancer that was in remission.  I know people that have "vaccine injuries", I know in my heart that it is real................

Edited by yenpit
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I think Trump is leading in the polls because so many have realized what an idiot Biden is. I never could have imagined what a trainwreck Biden has been. I figured things would be politics as usual. Biden went extreme wingnut on us.

I think Trump is leading in the polls because so many want to believe his empty promises and BS rhetoric. You have to be a complete wingnut to believe the orchestrated media controlled election shit show is real. 

32 minutes ago, yenpit said:

I heard that RFK Jr DOES have that rare disease, but it only came forth, after he got the jab.  Yes, he blames the jab.  The jab is said to have caused MANY medical issues, even bringing back cancer that was in remission.  I know people that have "vaccine injuries", I know in my heart that it is real................

"Remission means that the signs and symptoms of your cancer are reduced. Remission can be partial or complete. In a complete remission, all signs and symptoms of cancer have disappeared. If you remain in complete remission for 5 years or more, some doctors may say that you are cured."

So you see the jab gets blamed for everything.

14 minutes ago, paradime said:

I think Trump is leading in the polls because so many want to believe his empty promises and BS rhetoric. You have to be a complete wingnut to believe the orchestrated media controlled election shit show is real. 

As seen from the outside, I have no horse in this race.

Trump is off the rails crazy. A lunatic, a failed reality show host, deranged and unhinged. The walls are closing in and he knows it. His rhetoric is a positive feedback loop. How any sane person can listen, let alone agree with him and this fantasy, is beyond me. He's the GOP pied piper. He makes the Dems look good. All this makes me wonder about the mental health of the average GOP voter. It really does

Still anther year to go. May you live in interesting times.

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Trump is off the rails crazy. A lunatic, a failed reality show host, deranged and unhinged. The walls are closing in and he knows it. His rhetoric is a positive feedback loop. How any sane person can listen, let alone agree with him and this fantasy, is beyond me. He's the GOP pied piper. He makes the Dems look good. All this makes me wonder about the mental health of the average GOP voter. It really does

You are a the rare conservative realist. At least the Dems are consistent in their stupidity. The GOP I grew up with no longer exists. 

Fuck me, it's past Gin:30

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How any sane person can listen, let alone agree with him and this fantasy, is beyond me. He's the GOP pied piper. He makes the Dems look good. All this makes me wonder about the mental health of the average GOP voter. It really does

I do not follow Trump on social media, I haven't watched or read anything he excreted in the last year. BUT the Democrats are actively and purposely destroying my America. I would qualify for more tax breaks and more handouts if the Democrat regime continues. I am voting for what I believe is the best for America even if it is contrary to self interest. If the GOP backs Trump, then I will back Trump. The GOP is the better choice, which isn't saying much. Trump is GOP with comic relief, I enjoyed the first couple of years of his Presidency and that was a first, in my voting career. I don't see a downside for another term with Trump. The damage the Democrats have visited upon America will be felt for the rest of my life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Really ? because we're all so much better off than we were right ? What media attention is Trump getting that shows anything positive ? All I see is he's been charged with 1,056 crimes and arrested for taking out a loan, or something like that. I know I know you hate the guy with a passion. You think Biden's doing a great don't you ? 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

"Remission means that the signs and symptoms of your cancer are reduced. Remission can be partial or complete. In a complete remission, all signs and symptoms of cancer have disappeared. If you remain in complete remission for 5 years or more, some doctors may say that you are cured."

So you see the jab gets blamed for everything.

Trump's rhetoric about the illegal invasion, inflation, wars etc. are fantasy ? You're either trolling or just stirring the pot Mike. Trump makes the Dems look good ? LOL. If you're concerned about the mental health of roughly 75 million voters maybe it's your mental health that could be the issue ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, john510 said:

Really ? because we're all so much better off than we were right ? What media attention is Trump getting that shows anything positive ? All I see is he's been charged with 1,056 crimes and arrested for taking out a loan, or something like that. I know I know you hate the guy with a passion. You think Biden's doing a great don't you ? 

Yes, really, everything I said. I know I know, you think anyone who doesn't buy Trump's bovine scatology hates the guy with a passion. I recognized he was a smarmy golden toilet POS 35 years ago when he was a Democrat. What have you learned from your research on Trump, "All I see is he's been charged with 1,056 crimes and arrested for taking out a loan, or something like that". Right, so anyone who finds out how Trump earned all the negative legal attention he's getting is stupid, ill-informed, suffering from TDS, and anti American. This is the Trump campaign strategy, and you don't have to be a Biden loving Democrat to be disgusted by it.

I offer a Saturday night bed time toast. Sparkle sparkle little twink, who the heck I are you think? I'm not under the affluence of incohol like some thinkle peep I are. All I know is, the drunker I sit here, the longer I get.  To every I bed go knights, and to all the ones, I bend U2.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

Yes, really, everything I said. I know I know, you think anyone who doesn't buy Trump's bovine scatology hates the guy with a passion. I recognized he was a smarmy golden toilet POS 35 years ago when he was a Democrat. What have you learned from your research on Trump, "All I see is he's been charged with 1,056 crimes and arrested for taking out a loan, or something like that". Right, so anyone who finds out how Trump earned all the negative legal attention he's getting is stupid, ill-informed, suffering from TDS, and anti American. This is the Trump campaign strategy, and you don't have to be a Biden loving Democrat to be disgusted by it.

I offer a Saturday night bed time toast. Sparkle sparkle little twink, who the heck I are you think? I'm not under the affluence of incohol like some thinkle peep I are. All I know is, the drunker I sit here, the longer I get.  To every I bed go knights, and to all the ones, I bend U2.

Remember it's not the personality it's the results. Also who got rich in politics or got rich as a private citizen. There's nothing to research really. We were better off before Biden. At least those of us without TDS were. Maybe I have BDS ? 

• Thanks 1

Yes, things did look better from before '20 compared to after, but he also brought his own 'swampiness'. Most of his like minded aids and lackeys are now criminals. He met with Putin and Kim which really was naive and should have been done with professional diplomats which he is not. Or never should have happened. I guess he thought he could walk on water and pull off some kind of diplomatic coup? Well I guess that is what megalomaniacs do. Instead he conferred legitimacy on them. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Yes, things did look better from before '20 compared to after, but he also brought his own 'swampiness'. Most of his like minded aids and lackeys are now criminals. He met with Putin and Kim which really was naive and should have been done with professional diplomats which he is not. Or never should have happened. I guess he thought he could walk on water and pull off some kind of diplomatic coup? Well I guess that is what megalomaniacs do. Instead he conferred legitimacy on them. 

Most politicians are criminals and megalomaniacs. Actually going after them is another story. I guess going after the outsiders is the new norm while ignoring the established ones. Yes Trump talked to Putin and Kim. At the time Kim's threats seemed to have diminished and Putin never attacked anyone did he ? I don't care for either of those two but the reality is they weren't causing trouble for us or anybody else. Who knows what Trump talked with them about but whatever it was seems harmless now I guess. Define "legitimacy" as far as a leader goes. If they are the leader of their country I would assume they're legit whether or not you like them. Biden's legit, Trudeau is legit etc. At least somebody admitted we were better off before our current guy took over. The Trump haters typically refuse to admit it.

• Like 2

Attacked someone? Putin was in the midst of annexing the Crimea and then just after '20 he invaded Ukraine. Both Putin and Kim are legitimate all right. Legitimate dictators that is. No I don't like them and have made it clear on several occasions that appeasement makes you look weak. Instead they should have gotten a swift kick in the balls. Same goes for China. 

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Attacked someone? Putin was in the midst of annexing the Crimea and then just after '20 he invaded Ukraine. Both Putin and Kim are legitimate all right. Legitimate dictators that is. No I don't like them and have made it clear on several occasions that appeasement makes you look weak. Instead they should have gotten a swift kick in the balls. Same goes for China. 

I'm curious how Trump appeased Putin ? I know the left claims Trump has Putin's dick in his hand but what actually went on ? We here Putin owns Trump but with Trumps behavior nobody owns him. Too much ego there for it to happen. It must have been the birthday card Trump sent Putin. LOL. Did Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was in office ? No, he waited for a reason and that would be the weakness he saw and lack of balls to do anything about it. Maybe he had two motives, get Ukraine back and force America to spend billions trying to help Ukraine ? The timing sure looks very planned out to me. Try to cripple our economy and keep inflation up spending money we really don't have. 

• Like 2

I never mentioned he appeased Putin  said:

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... He met with Putin and Kim which really was naive and should have been done with professional diplomats which he is not. Or never should have happened. I guess he thought he could walk on water and pull off some kind of diplomatic coup? Well I guess that is what megalomaniacs do. Instead he conferred legitimacy on them. 

No idea what that was about but Putin had already annexed Crimea in '14? he may have warned him off going further. Should have been done by diplomacy. As for Rocket Man there was no reason to talk to that idiot at all.

Well the US bankrupted and led to the dissolution of the USSR by the 'Star Wars' arms race by out spending them. War is good business for the economy.

• Sad 1