Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, john510 said:

With what I've seen from the Dems the surviving candidate as a winner wouldn't surprise me at all. As long as the survivor isn't Trump. At this point I'm sick and tired of the whining, bitching and moaning about Trump and would like to start over from the beginning with two new candidates. If Trump wins (I have serious doubts) it's going to be four fucking years of constant crying over nothing. Just like last time. The whole country will be on a flash flood alert from the crying. I wish the Republicans would have acted like the Democrats and screwed the voters and appointed DeSantis. It would have been a guaranteed victory for the right. But no they had to be fair to the voters and do it the right way.

Obviously someone has taken over John's account. I'll look into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

With what I've seen from the Dems the surviving candidate as a winner wouldn't surprise me at all. As long as the survivor isn't Trump. At this point I'm sick and tired of the whining, bitching and moaning about Trump and would like to start over from the beginning with two new candidates. If Trump wins (I have serious doubts) it's going to be four fucking years of constant crying over nothing. Just like last time. The whole country will be on a flash flood alert from the crying. I wish the Republicans would have acted like the Democrats and screwed the voters and appointed DeSantis. It would have been a guaranteed victory for the right. But no they had to be fair to the voters and do it the right way.

I agree with the "I'm sick and tired of the whining, bitching and moaning" part, but haven't you done the same about Biden and Harris? The hate rhetoric is all relative in the big picture. It's ripping this country apart and I'm FUCKING sick of it. I have since the 80, and still hate Trump, but I'm much more sympathetic to what he's gone through with 2 assassination attempts in the last 2 months. Our great country is no longer United, and it's disgusting we've come to this. 

Edited by paradime
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Don't let these guys get into your head. Trump has his flaws but he's got 4 years under his belt that clearly proves that he's a much better option than what we just had. These guys are going to vote for a candidate who helped screw this country worse and faster than any other admin in the history of the US just based on their hate for Trump. Which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

We can all wish that we had 2 better candidates but that's not gonna happen. We have to work with what we've got. The option is clear to me. You have to go with the candidate the bad guys (establishment) hates and wants to destroy. I've said many times before. Trump by himself with only 4 years will not be the savior of America and might also fuck some shit up. He might also not be allowed to change much. But it might pause some of the lunacy,perversion, and destruction the left has purposely caused and I believe it's a step in the right direction. 

Next elections I'm thinking RFK Jr, Vivek, or Gabbard for president. Three other people the establishment hates and is trying to censor, demonize and will also try to destroy if they run for office. DeSantis has been an overall positive for Florida but it has been said that he is dipping his feet in the swamp. So again go by who they hate the most. 

Looks like it's just you trying to debate Mike, Paradime, and Tr8ter now. Unless you're just in here to have a good laugh and to pass the time, I'd walk away for a while. You've clearly done your homework. You've analyzed the good and the bad on both sides and have decided on who you believe is the best candidate. No point in debating those who's only argument for voting for Kamala is we hate Trump so you should as well. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

Im cool with Trump, love and respect Kennedy and honestly, FUCK changing candidates, wed end up with Newscum and then wed have the United States of Oakland, SF LA . Kamala Represents the bumpiest stretch of my entire life, I vehemently refuse to support more of the same. I can ignore the man, While enjoying the policy. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Don't let these guys get into your head. Trump has his flaws but he's got 4 years under his belt that clearly proves that he's a much better option than what we just had. These guys are going to vote for a candidate who helped screw this country worse and faster than any other admin in the history of the US just based on their hate for Trump. Which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

We can all wish that we had 2 better candidates but that's not gonna happen. We have to work with what we've got. The option is clear to me. You have to go with the candidate the bad guys (establishment) hates and wants to destroy. I've said many times before. Trump by himself with only 4 years will not be the savior of America and might also fuck some shit up. He might also not be allowed to change much. But it might pause some of the lunacy,perversion, and destruction the left has purposely caused and I believe it's a step in the right direction. 

Next elections I'm thinking RFK Jr, Vivek, or Gabbard for president. Three other people the establishment hates and is trying to censor, demonize and will also try to destroy if they run for office. DeSantis has been an overall positive for Florida but it has been said that he is dipping his feet in the swamp. So again go by who they hate the most. 

Looks like it's just you trying to debate Mike, Paradime, and Tr8ter now. Unless you're just in here to have a good laugh and to pass the time, I'd walk away for a while. You've clearly done your homework. You've analyzed the good and the bad on both sides and have decided on who you believe is the best candidate. No point in debating those who's only argument for voting for Kamala is we hate Trump so you should as well. 

It's not the people here complaining about Trump that concern me. We all have an opinion one way or another. My concern and worry is our media once again influencing to a point we all get screwed. I wish more people could see through their games. I just don't have a lot faith in the American voter using an approach that leaves out emotions about these two candidates. Leave their personalities out of it and base that vote on something other than this being a popularity contest where we choose the nicest person for the job. On one side we have somebody laughing, giggling and smiling about everything and the other we have a bitter old man that's so mean we just shouldn't vote for him no matter what he does for us. I definitely agree that Trump is such a disruption to establishment politics that anything could happen to stop him. The Dems keep crying democracy as they try to take it away from us. If there wasn't so much exaggerated negativity directed at Trump (I know he deserves some of it) he'd win so easily. Hell if he'd shut his mouth he could probably win easily. Apparently that isn't him. 

• Like 1

Not all of us "MAGA" folks are dumb backwoods hicks unlike someone here keeps insisting. But then again he ardently insists on other notions that can't  hold up to the scrutiny of logic either. Fact is the media is diluting recollection of a better time with the bombardment of nonsense. Saying dumb shit like he hates cats also I find it highly unlikely anyone is eating cats, it doesn't make  forget that this administration failed the people constantly like for example where those trains derailed and blew up in Ohio. This administration couldn't be bothered but Trump brought aid. I can go on and on. He wasn't even in politics nor had he even announced his intent to run again. Such a horrible guy. Keep tuning into your favorite "programming" im sure you'll find your clarity in there somewhere. idiots.

Edited by gh0stwerx76
  • Like 4
55 minutes ago, john510 said:

It's not the people here complaining about Trump that concern me. We all have an opinion one way or another. My concern and worry is our media once again influencing to a point we all get screwed. I wish more people could see through their games. I just don't have a lot faith in the American voter using an approach that leaves out emotions about these two candidates. Leave their personalities out of it and base that vote on something other than this being a popularity contest where we choose the nicest person for the job. On one side we have somebody laughing, giggling and smiling about everything and the other we have a bitter old man that's so mean we just shouldn't vote for him no matter what he does for us. I definitely agree that Trump is such a disruption to establishment politics that anything could happen to stop him. The Dems keep crying democracy as they try to take it away from us. If there wasn't so much exaggerated negativity directed at Trump (I know he deserves some of it) he'd win so easily. Hell if he'd shut his mouth he could probably win easily. Apparently that isn't him. 

It's impossible to really know what Trump is truly about when 90% of what we are shown by the media is meant to destroy Trumps candidacy. Trump is hurting himself by being so defensive, but the guy's scrappy as hell and he's being attacked like no presidential candidate has ever been attacked in this country's history. So I think he's doing pretty well considering. 

The way I look at it is the country might already be too far gone to recover. As I said many times, this country being knocked down a few notches might actually be their end goal. So as a pawn all I can do is vote for the people who at least say they're against that. We have undeniable proof the Biden/ Kamala admin is FOR destruction. There's no actual proof that Trump will destroy this country, just hot air coming out of hater's pieholes.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, john510 said:

This is a popularity contest. That's what elections are! Unfortunately it has turned into a competition of picking the least stinkiest turd on the plate. Anybody else bothered that our third choice was taken away? He was a nut job too but still a choice that is no longer there. Trump has been an "unwinnable" candidate since the end of his second term. Proven by being beaten by a corpse. If the GOP is insisting on running an unwinnable candidate they don't win. Until they realize this is a popularity contest and can put a viable (likable) candidate on the podium we are stuck with what we are getting from the dems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

It's impossible to really know what Trump is truly about when 90% of what we are shown by the media is meant to destroy Trumps candidacy. Trump is hurting himself by being so defensive, but the guy's scrappy as hell and he's being attacked like no presidential candidate has ever been attacked in this country's history. So I think he's doing pretty well considering. 

The way I look at it is the country might already be too far gone to recover. As I said many times, this country being knocked down a few notches might actually be their end goal. So as a pawn all I can do is vote for the people who at least say they're against that. We have undeniable proof the Biden/ Kamala admin is FOR destruction. There's no actual proof that Trump will destroy this country, just hot air coming out of hater's pieholes.

Trump had an unhinged rant in front of the whole word during his debate. Simular in scope to Bidens blatant display of Dementia during his debate performance. Biden got the switcheroo and lost his seat. We will see what happens when sticking with Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All you have to do is look at any of his rallies or public speeches. Never about issues, always about himself and how great he is and about opponents and how bad they are, rants and ramblings about nonsensical things like Hannibal Lecter and cats eaten by immigrants. He's terrible at speeches probably writes them himself or wings it with disastrous results. And over all this his constant lies and exaggerations about everything. It's not made up just watch some videos. He's an adult with 5 year old vocabulary. No wonder the untapped vast number of moron voters out there understand and support him.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Trump had an unhinged rant in front of the whole word during his debate. Simular in scope to Bidens blatant display of Dementia during his debate performance. Biden got the switcheroo and lost his seat. We will see what happens when sticking with Trump.

Yes his talk of eating cats was a horrible idea. Whether true or not just a dumb thing to say. They'll stick with Trump because the people chose him. The right won't stoop to the corrupt level of the Democrats. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes his talk of eating cats was a horrible idea. Whether true or not just a dumb thing to say. They'll stick with Trump because the people chose him. The right won't stoop to the corrupt level of the Democrats. 

Possibly a cat was eaten. Haitians probably did this to survive in Haiti and could be the norm there.  Saying "They are eating our pets" was a just Trump idiocy. Hannibal Lecter and Haitians eating our loved ones. What is with this guy?  

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

This is a popularity contest. That's what elections are! Unfortunately it has turned into a competition of picking the least stinkiest turd on the plate. Anybody else bothered that our third choice was taken away? He was a nut job too but still a choice that is no longer there. Trump has been an "unwinnable" candidate since the end of his second term. Proven by being beaten by a corpse. If the GOP is insisting on running an unwinnable candidate they don't win. Until they realize this is a popularity contest and can put a viable (likable) candidate on the podium we are stuck with what we are getting from the dems.

I think you need to come to the realization that the Republican party did not have a back room deal to choose the candidate, he was chosen by the people, good or bad he's it. The Democrats did have that back room deal and look what they got. What makes theirs seem better at the moment is they have the media and ignorance working in their favor.

The media is all in for the establishment candidate and the amount of people that go through life not knowing shit about anything that will vote for her because everybody says to.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

I think you need to come to the realization that the Republican party did not have a back room deal to choose the candidate, he was chosen by the people, good or bad he's it. The Democrats did have that back room deal and look what they got. What makes theirs seem better at the moment is they have the media and ignorance working in their favor.

The media is all in for the establishment candidate and the amount of people that go through life not knowing shit about anything that will vote for her because everybody says to.

The GOP has been taken over by the Trumpers. There are not enough of them to win a general election. Other Republicans pandered to him in fear of losing their jobs. Chainey was one of the few with balls to go against him and paid the price. Romney doesn't put up with his shit either and is still hanging in there. Just to sum it up Trump has basically destroyed the Republican party so it's free reign for the Dems. Throw the current ignoramus up there no matter how bad they are as long as they don't have dementia they are a shoe in against Trump and the real puppetmasters get to keep pulling the strings. Trumps eating pets comments wasn't just a gaffe or miss speaking. It was a full on tirade by someone who is mentally unstable.  Anyone who didn't see that as what it was is wearing Trump colored glasses. His comments weren't manipulated by the Media. This was just pure unfiltered Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1