2 hours ago, paradime said:

I am upset with them over it, and I've said as much. What I don't do is demonize immigrants with dehumanizing hate language. History tells us where that goes. 

These immigrants need to have respect for the very country and it's citizens that allow them to come here. We're importing the wrong people. Is their behavior dehumanizing to the good people already here ? These people are shitting on us.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, john510 said:

Who here has ever showed support for Hitler ? Seriously. The KKK ? I've seen nobody here support them. They don't even exist except in peoples minds do they ? Now let me make this perfectly clear for you since you continue to have misconceptions of what some people support. The KKK was an evil, vicious group of people that had nothing to offer society. I'd say they're as bad as Hitler was, they just picked on a different group. Clear enough for ya ? 

Oh, there was a member...   But that was many years ago and history.  I'm not accusing republicans of being racist klan members.  I stated, and assert that klan members support Trump 100%.  You will not see a klan member supporting Harris.  So my call was for Trump and MAGA in general to start denouncing them.  Harshly.  Specifically. 

I do not mean to call Trump supporters KKK members.  

• Haha 1

Homeless people steal the carts. I am guessing the homeless lean to the left? I am all for arresting people with stolen carts. Give em a week to go through their withdrawals then cut em loose. Junkies biggest fear is being dope sick. If they commit a minor crime they get rewarded with withdrawals. May make some walk the line when they get out 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Oh, there was a member...   But that was many years ago and history.  I'm not accusing republicans of being racist klan members.  I stated, and assert that klan members support Trump 100%.  You will not see a klan member supporting Harris.  So my call was for Trump and MAGA in general to start denouncing them.  Harshly.  Specifically. 

I do not mean to call Trump supporters KKK members.  

Have you denounced the clan ? I haven't heard you say it. What is it with this fascination of NOT denouncing shit ? I don't hear the left denouncing them either but that doesn't mean they support them. What clan is there anymore ? If it was out there in any force we'd surely be hearing about it with our media. Yet we don't. What's left of it is most likely a few dumb ass backwards hillbillies living in the swamp somewhere in the south having a bonfire once a month. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tr8er said:

Question for all.  I’m curious about responses.  

there’s a test that I like to apply to people.  The shopping cart test.  Do you think MAGA or LIBS would be more likely to return shopping carts to the cart return?  

Why don't you answer the questions I've asked you which are actually important and matter to the upcoming election and to the future of this country. You guys can't give me a reason to vote for the left and you can't deny that Trump's 1st term was a dream compared to the Biden/Harris admin. 

Instead you're in here asking these nonsense fruitcake libtard questions of "which side is more likely to return a shopping cart?". Shows how much you care about this country when you're in here trying to trash a presidential candidate with these preteen tik tok style "character" questions. Who would return a shopping cart 🤦‍♂️.

This is why I am working on walking away from this thread. People making arguments using their "feelings" instead of using reality and common sense. Also, people dodging questions that would force them to say something that might tarnish their TDS cred.

5 hours ago, tr8er said:

Lighten up on the Hitler crap, it’s gotten old?   I think that’s what the left has been saying for years now.  Stop with the Hitler crap.  Please.  Please denounce the KKK who I expect have 100% support for Trump.  Denounce white supremacy.  This is embarrassing on a global level.  

Seriously, we are tired of you libs using racism as a weapon to attack Trump and anyone who disagrees with you. Those of us who aren't indoctrinated zombies, we know you're only using us to try and get votes for the left or as a means of virtue signaling. I'm embarrassed to say that I fell for the Trump racism lies before, I know better now. The fact that Trump wants to close the border does not make him racist, It's commonsense. There ARE terrorist/criminals from many countries that are being welcomed in. There's no need to spend tax payer's money we don't have to build a wall that will not make any difference over the current fence. But we do need to at least go back to what the border was Pre Harris.

Let me just put it this way, most of my friends and family are either 1st gen or 2nd gen immigrants(Mexico). And so far all but 1 of those who will be voting, will be voting for Trump. So drop the Hitler/Racist virtue signaling nonsense, more and more of us are waking up and have seen the light.

Racism no longer exists in America, I haven't experienced it, and I've lived here for 90% of my life. You lefties are the ones that are trying to resurrect it and keep it on life support for your benefit. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Have you denounced the clan ? I haven't heard you say it. What is it with this fascination of NOT denouncing shit ? I don't hear the left denouncing them either but that doesn't mean they support them. What clan is there anymore ? If it was out there in any force we'd surely be hearing about it with our media. Yet we don't. What's left of it is most likely a few dumb ass backwards hillbillies living in the swamp somewhere in the south having a bonfire once a month. 

Why are you misspelling klan? Is it because Trump wouldn't denounce them, the Proud Boys, or the Adrian brotherhood when they marched with torches and canted "Jews will not repack us!"? They don't exist?

30 minutes ago, paradime said:

Why are you misspelling klan? Is it because Trump wouldn't denounce them, the Proud Boys, or the Adrian brotherhood when they marched with torches and canted "Jews will not repack us!"? They don't exist?

Is that misspelled ? You sure. Or are there two ways you can spell it ?  And excuse me for not keeping up with the KKK and they're relevance in modern society. I honestly don't pay any attention to them or give a shit about them. You and Traitor seem more fixated on them than I am. Who in the hell is the Adrian brotherhood ? Is that a bunch of guys named Adrian that formed a club ? Pissed off at their parents for giving them a girls name ? You two keep mentioning Trump and the KKK as if they're working together. LMAO have you run out of things to bitch about regarding Trump ? We're back to "he's a racist" ? 

• Like 1

I’d be sensitive about it too if my party encouraged support from these groups.  

I don’t think Trump is klan kind of racist.  At all.  He just looks for support anywhere he can get it.  I think he’s fine with their support.  And I’d take issue with that.  

racism, racist organization, and race based crime is all going in the wrong direction since MAGA took hold of the Republican Party.  I am not against republicans, nor do I like the liberal fringe.  I just hope republicans can shake Trump and get back to governance.  

all of you guys that rip on us for not giving you good reasons to vote for Harris, that not my goal.  You should vote for your guy.  I just want to see what Trump voters see, and fail to see.  

IZRL:  Let’s have a show of hands.  Raise your hand if you have a TikTok account or have ever visited TikTok.  My hand is down.  How about you?  

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I don’t think Trump is klan kind of racist.  At all.  He just looks for support anywhere he can get it.  I think he’s fine with their support.  And I’d take issue with that.  

racism, racist organization, and race based crime is all going in the wrong direction since MAGA took hold of the Republican Party.  I am not against republicans, nor do I like the liberal fringe.  I just hope republicans can shake Trump and get back to governance.  

all of you guys that rip on us for not giving you good reasons to vote for Harris, that not my goal.  You should vote for your guy.  I just want to see what Trump voters see, and fail to see.  

IZRL:  Let’s have a show of hands.  Raise your hand if you have a TikTok account or have ever visited TikTok.  My hand is down.  How about you?  

It would never end.  Asked to denounce this, denounce that, denounce them, denounce him, ad nauseam.  And when the denouncer grows tired, ooooooh, he supports it!  Supports the bad thing he didn't denounce!  Biden is a racist pedo with a shitshow family and libs don't bat an eye.  Gimme a break.  Everyone has hangups on race, sex, culture.  I don't believe anyone a single iota if they claim to have no bias.  Who gives a flying turd about the kkk?  When was the last time they even made the news?  It's practically a non-issue, and Trump is smart enough to realize their "base" has zero bearing on his campaign outcome.  They probably can't even figure out how to vote.  Trump swag-wearing, flag waving people are weird.  I hope Trump goes away, and I hope every Dem like Harris, Hillary, Newsom, et al joins him.  They're all awful, but at least Trump's policies aren't as terrible for our country, if people could just get over their hangups about his abrasive personality.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Why don't you answer the questions I've asked you which are actually important and matter to the upcoming election and to the future of this country. You guys can't give me a reason to vote for the left and you can't deny that Trump's 1st term was a dream compared to the Biden/Harris admin. 

Instead you're in here asking these nonsense fruitcake libtard questions of "which side is more likely to return a shopping cart?". Shows how much you care about this country when you're in here trying to trash a presidential candidate with these preteen tik tok style "character" questions. Who would return a shopping cart 🤦‍♂️.

This is why I am working on walking away from this thread. People making arguments using their "feelings" instead of using reality and common sense. Also, people dodging questions that would force them to say something that might tarnish their TDS cred.

Seriously, we are tired of you libs using racism as a weapon to attack Trump and anyone who disagrees with you. Those of us who aren't indoctrinated zombies, we know you're only using us to try and get votes for the left or as a means of virtue signaling. I'm embarrassed to say that I fell for the Trump racism lies before, I know better now. The fact that Trump wants to close the border does not make him racist, It's commonsense. There ARE terrorist/criminals from many countries that are being welcomed in. There's no need to spend tax payer's money we don't have to build a wall that will not make any difference over the current fence. But we do need to at least go back to what the border was Pre Harris.

Let me just put it this way, most of my friends and family are either 1st gen or 2nd gen immigrants(Mexico). And so far all but 1 of those who will be voting, will be voting for Trump. So drop the Hitler/Racist virtue signaling nonsense, more and more of us are waking up and have seen the light.

Racism no longer exists in America, I haven't experienced it, and I've lived here for 90% of my life. You lefties are the ones that are trying to resurrect it and keep it on life support for your benefit. 

Closing borders isn’t racist.  Not at all.  Racist sure do love it, but there is adequate, logical, good reasons to regulate and moderate emigrants from coming in.  

as far as Trumps term.   To think you thought it was better is comedic.  But I don’t usually hold his first term figures against him.  Anyone who leads during a Pandemic is going to have their data skewed.  And it isn’t appropriate to speculate that immeasurable mistake would have been made by literally anyone in that situation.  So I blame him less than most for his epic failures during his term.  Not sure what figures you’d like to point to, to illustrate your positive narrative but I’ll not press you to do so.  

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Shit.... I'm embarrassed to admit i even have a Facebook account. Only reason I got it was because I buy and sell things on there sometimes and there are 2 Nissan 720 groups where I post questions. I'm registered under a fake name and I have zero friends on there, no real life freinds or online friends added on my account. 

The only reason I know about these preteen tik tok style questions/ challenges is because they show up in my YouTube shorts occasionally. I've never been on tik tok, snapchat, twitter, instagram or any other trending teen apps. How bout you?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Shit.... I'm embarrassed to admit i even have a Facebook account. Only reason I got it was because I buy and sell things on there sometimes and there are 2 Nissan 720 groups where I post questions. I'm registered under a fake name and I have zero friends on there, no real life freinds or online friends added on my account. 

The only reason I know about these preteen tik tok style questions/ challenges is because they show up in my YouTube shorts occasionally. I've never been on tik tok, snapchat, twitter, instagram or any other trending teen apps. How bout you?

facebook is all...  I hate marketplace for what it did to craigslist, but buyers are there so.  I can't blame you for the same reasons.   

Unless you count friendster, I've dodged all of it.  I thank my wife for turning me off from all that crap.  

And I gotta credit Ratsuns Insomniacs thread for occupying my time when all the social media crap was going off.  I was able to dodge it all

Edited by tr8er
10 hours ago, tr8er said:

You don’t see a problem in wanting your candidate to tease and ridicule their opponent?  You want him to make Harris cry?  The fuck is this to you?  They should be debating strategies in the many major world issues we currently face.   The winner has the most thought out strategy.  This is not a game show

I can mail you some preparation H cuz thats an awful lot to pull out your ass at one time! You assume thats what I want when what I said thats what what I predict. Trump isn't my candidate, he's the only candidate. Another 4 years of a party who is pro big Pharma, Pro war, pro censorship,PRO BIG BANK!, pro disarming law abiders, anti law enforcement, anti consequences for crime. As a 50 year old democrat I remember we used to call these people Republicans. By the way what you did with my statement, read what I said and twist to fit that shit to pick a fight only bitches and CNN pull that shit, ill bet you dont own a press pass tho.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tr8er said:

as far as Trumps term.   To think you thought it was better is comedic.

Delusion such as this ⬆️⬆️ is the reason why I'm weaning myself off these threads. It's impossible to have a debate or a worthwhile conversation with people who either deny reality or refuse to accept reality because they are so devoted to their clan (TDS). "We know Harris could be the end of us, but if it means beating Trump, fuck you and our country, go blue team!". 

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Delusion such as this ⬆️⬆️ is the reason why I'm weaning myself off these threads. It's impossible to have a debate or a worthwhile conversation with people who either deny reality or refuse to accept reality because they are so devoted to their clan (TDS).

LOL Bro!, You thought you'd find a meaningful conversation or an intelligent debate from people who would CHOOSE to go $300,000 in debt for a liberal arts degree who cast their vote to a guy who told them he'd pay it off, said SIKE fuck you chumps and immediately wrote a check for 3.4 trillion payable by the next 3 generations and they think THE OTHER GUY is the bad guy. "come on man". 

Edited by gh0stwerx76
1 little 2 little 3 little idiots.
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

WTF are you talking about ? You think the Republican party encourages support from the KKK ? Are you on drugs ? You say some really strange things. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

I can mail you some preparation H cuz thats an awful lot to pull out your ass at one time! You assume thats what I want when what I said thats what what I predict. Trump isn't my candidate, he's the only candidate. Another 4 years of a party who is pro big Pharma, Pro war, pro censorship,PRO BIG BANK!, pro disarming law abiders, anti law enforcement, anti consequences for crime. As a 50 year old democrat I remember we used to call these people Republicans. By the way what you did with my statement, read what I said and twist to fit that shit to pick a fight only bitches and CNN pull that shit, ill bet you dont own a press pass tho.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/trumps-executive-orders-on-prescription-drugs/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263102/pharmaceutical-market-worldwide-revenue-since-2001/

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-29/trump-billions-to-drug-makers-and-hospitals-few-strings-attached

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/14/senate-passes-bill-scaling-back-dodd-frank-463825

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/trump-deregulating-banks-heres-what-means-you-2019-02-12

https://time.com/5845138/donald-trumps-dangerous-attack-on-free-speech-online/

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trump-said-i-like-taking-the-guns-early-not-harris/

I re-read your comment.  tried to see it from you not celebrating and hoping for that outcome.   I failed.  

I have no press pass. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, john510 said:

WTF are you talking about ? You think the Republican party encourages support from the KKK ? Are you on drugs ? You say some really strange things. 

I think the republican party is shaking their head no.  But Trump is actively encouraging their votes.  Yes.  

After this election, if Trump wins, the Republicans party will be difficult to salvage.  If he loses, I think Republicans will have a strong comeback with revived policies.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Is that misspelled ? You sure. Or are there two ways you can spell it ?  And excuse me for not keeping up with the KKK and they're relevance in modern society. I honestly don't pay any attention to them or give a shit about them. You and Traitor seem more fixated on them than I am. Who in the hell is the Adrian brotherhood ? Is that a bunch of guys named Adrian that formed a club ? Pissed off at their parents for giving them a girls name ? You two keep mentioning Trump and the KKK as if they're working together. LMAO have you run out of things to bitch about regarding Trump ? We're back to "he's a racist" ? 

You sure it's not Trump and the KKC? Or couldn't you find a better way to act like you're not a member? The 1st rule of Trump Club, you do not talk about Adrian Club. 

3 hours ago, tr8er said:

I think the republican party is shaking their head no.  But Trump is actively encouraging their votes.  Yes.  

After this election, if Trump wins, the Republicans party will be difficult to salvage.  If he loses, I think Republicans will have a strong comeback with revived policies.  

Man, you're twisted. Well you, and half the country.

"Republican party will be difficult to salvage"???

RFK Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard are now endorsing Trump, because they believe that your party has gone off the rails and is a threat to the future of this country. Many other intelligent highly respected dems are also publicly denouncing your party and are voting for Trump for the same reasons.

And you are sitting here claiming the opposite. Hhhmmm... who should democrats listen to? When the only people that agree with you in your party are the riff raff and the blood thirsty animals that will profit financially from a Harris win. This is when some come to the realization that it's time to re-evaluate the data/situation. Instead some of you are digging your heels in the sand and are doubling down on the crazy.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2