Of course he won't recognize the results because he's a narcissist. He only gets to do that once, they'll be more than ready for his bullshit this time. If he even makes it to November.

1 hour ago, iceman510 said:

The concept of selective enforcement is apparently beyond your ken.  Not to mention prosecutions with no victim or complainant (state-derived charges).

Victimless crime? If you're talking about hush money to a whore to keep certain events quiet in order to affect the outcome of the election. The American public was ripped off. If you mean over valuing assets in order to secure a more favorable loan rate then the lender was ripped off. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'll go out on a limb here and take a wild guess.  Is the record player skipping again and repeating the same lyrics over and over ? 

200w.gif

Edited by Ooph!
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, tr8er said:

There are some very confident contributors here.  Trump is surely no shoe in.  All I am confident in, is that if Trump loses he will not accept the results.  

Here we go, this is talking point #4 in the lefty handbook. Notice they have nothing bad to say about what truly matters; Trump's previous term.

1) Trump is Hitler and a threat to democracy. 

2) Trump is a racist. 

3) Trump is a felon. 

4) Trump will not concede the election (So what?!?)

5) Trump is a "__________". Be creative, insert your favorite childish insult here.

13 hours ago, IZRL said:

I have a question for everyone. Why do you think democrats are pushing to get rid of police and to stop prosecuting crimes that threaten our saftey? You think they believe this will make the country a safer place for us to live in or want what's best for us? Someone give me one positive consequence that will come from this, cause i can't think of any?

I mean they aren't stupid. There is no way in hell they believe this will be a good thing for the country. Look at the madness that's already going on in SF and other blue cities/states where they've loosened up the laws.

I only see chaos and destruction coming from this. You remove police and you stop prosecuting crimes you get anarchy. You get anarchy and government uses it as an excuse to use military intervention, and judging from covid times you'll also have citizens begging for it. Then you get martial law and shit goes down hill from there. 

We are literally living in the twilight zone. Where the dem party is beating it's followers & the rest of us senseless with a club in one hand, while at the same time using their other hand to point at the right saying "if you vote for trump he will beat you over the head with a club". He didn't kick your ass in his previous term, we did, buuuut he will definitely kick your ass in his next term. And people are still eating it up. If we weren't living it we would believe it.

Watch video at 2X speed it takes a minute to get to the craziest part >> "Rachael Rollins" and the 15 crimes she was trying to make legal in MA.

I'm actually interested in hearing your answer to this question i posted earlier ⬆️? Whether Trump is going to concede the election or not is of ZERO importance to me. My family's safety and well-being is at the top of my list.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Here we go, this is talking point #4 in the lefty handbook. Notice they have nothing bad to say about what truly matters; Trump's previous term.

1) Trump is Hitler and a threat to democracy. 

2) Trump is a racist. 

3) Trump is a felon. 

4) Trump will not concede the election (So what?!?)

5) Trump is a "__________". Be creative, insert your favorite childish insult here.

I'm actually interested in hearing your answer to this question i posted earlier ⬆️? Whether Trump is going to concede the election or not is of ZERO importance to me. My family's safety and well-being is at the top of my list.

1... Well not Hitler but his rallies are somewhat fascist in nature. "follow me and give up your freedom and give me your loyalty and I will lead us to greatness. Everything wrong in the country is the fault of the Jews. No wait that's the other Hitler. It's the Democratic scapegoat that's the cause of all our troubles"

2... He hates everyone but loves himself, but above all he despises non whites just a little more.

3... He absolutely IS a convicted felon.

4... Well he has a history of not conceding election results. I don't think he has conceded 2020 yet and is the first US president to refuse to do so. Doing so would admit defeat and being a fucking loser.... and a narcissist could never do that. It won't make any difference but I'll say yes to 2024 also as he will want to capitalize on and get the most mileage out of ... 'How I and all Americans were victims, cheated by corrupt Dems and a rigged election. MAGAs will lap this up like milk from Donald's tit. He desperately needs their adoration. 2028 he'll be 82 and with two failed runs for the WH maybe he'll just fade away.

5 I've run out of adjectives to describe this disgusting creature.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

1... Well not Hitler but his rallies are somewhat fascist in nature. "follow me and give up your freedom and give me your loyalty and I will lead us to greatness. Everything wrong in the country is the fault of the Jews. No wait that's the other Hitler. It's the Democratic scapegoat that's the cause of all our troubles"

2... He hates everyone but loves himself, but above all he despises non whites just a little more.

3... He absolutely IS a convicted felon.

4... Well he has a history of not conceding election results. I don't think he has conceded 2020 yet and is the first US president to refuse to do so. Doing so would admit defeat and being a fucking loser.... and a narcissist could never do that. It won't make any difference but I'll say yes to 2024 also as he will want to capitalize on and get the most mileage out of ... 'How I and all Americans were victims, cheated by corrupt Dems and a rigged election. MAGAs will lap this up like milk from Donald's tit. He desperately needs their adoration. 2028 he'll be 82 and with two failed runs for the WH maybe he'll just fade away.

5 I've run out of adjectives to describe this disgusting creature.

Let's all celebrate Mike's T.........D.............SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😝🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, tr8er said:

There are some very confident contributors here.  Trump is surely no shoe in.  All I am confident in, is that if Trump loses he will not accept the results.  

I'm not confident at all. Definitely not a shoe in although it should be. It's going to be a lot more than Trump not accepting the results. Half the country will be pissed. And I almost hope some serious protesting occurs if you know what I mean. Mostly peaceful of course, lol. As bad as Harris is it wouldn't make any sense at all if she won. Of course that's just my biased opinion based on performance on the job and not likability or popularity. The Democrats seem so confident I really think they already somehow know their going to win it.

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, tr8er said:

Maybe we'll get lucky and he really will raise a call to arms (and not a Jan 6th bullshit) I think it would be terrible and the end of America. The United States would fracture an be overrun. But in the chaos, would be opportunity, as said by philosopher L7 -when I get mad and I get pissed, I grab a pen and write out a list, of all the assholes that won't be missed.....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

On 8/23/2024 at 10:00 PM, IZRL said:

The double standard on the left is unmatched by anything I've ever seen.

Same goes for all the crimes Joe and Hunter have committed that they haven't been convicted of because they have the DOJ in their pocket. Which is the only reason they haven't been investigated and prosecuted. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Maybe we'll get lucky and he really will raise a call to arms (and not a Jan 6th bullshit) I think it would be terrible and the end of America. The United States would fracture an be overrun. But in the chaos, would be opportunity, as said by philosopher L7 -when I get mad and I get pissed, I grab a pen and write out a list, of all the assholes that won't be missed.....

We might be fractured now and being over run with liberalism is very close to being a permanent reality.

• Sad 1
On 8/24/2024 at 9:24 PM, john510 said:

No, I was asking you to look into it yourself so what I claimed or said would have nothing to do with what YOU found out. You're telling me I'm reciting MSM propaganda ? That's rich coming from you. Did you fact check or research what that other guy had claimed ? The stuff I called BS on ? 

Destruction stands for whining about evil liberals and their TDS conspiracies. You're the crowned price of it here, so why not fact check your own shit and give us links to what you find, and prove it's not MSM propaganda? You discredit anything critical of Trump though, so I'm guessing you don't what find out the truth regarding his claims. 

People can tell me I'm wrong till we are both blue in the face but John? he can't handle that, he can't stand being told something different. Careful he'll block your posts so he can only read posts from those who agree with him.

1 hour ago, frankendat said:

It might happen even if Trump doesn't call for it, people have been pushed to their limits and it won't take much more to push then over the edge. But it would end swiftly with the Gov dropping the full weight of the US armed forces on it's citizens. 

I recently read the book "Washington: A Legacy of Leadership (Generals)". I hadn't realized how much Washington sacrificed and how many times he put his life on the line fighting for our freedom. Also the men who fought along side him. Many who marched and fought barefoot and hungry on icy ground. 

"Many soldiers marched barefoot in the snow and left bloody footprints in the frozen ground as they made their way to Valley Forge in the winter of 1777."

Washington and those soldiers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew that same government was now pushing to take those freedoms/rights away from us.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, paradime said:

Destruction stands for whining about evil liberals and their TDS conspiracies. You're the crowned price of it here, so why not fact check your own shit and give us links to what you find, and prove it's not MSM propaganda? You discredit anything critical of Trump though, so I'm guessing you don't what find out the truth regarding his claims. 

We weren't discussing anything Trump claimed. How did you come up with that ? I fact checked somebody else's claim. I was being critical of that being posted here. Their claim was false/fake whatever you want to call it. Being critical of it is discrediting when it's BS ?  I already knew what the truth was or I wouldn't have called BS on it. Don't get mad at me because another one of those liberal Trump hating fake stories/rumors turned out to be BS again. 

• Like 1

Trump is absolutely a shoe in. He's polling better than ever, 270 to win has him leading electorally and only needs Georgia and Pennsylvania but is currently looking like not only will he win those but also Nevada and Arizona also. No debate has even taken place yet and the former democrat Tulsi Gabbard has signed on to help with the debit on the trumps side, RFK (democrat) has also endorsed Trump. Lots of A listers flipping. they car see where this is going. The debates are gonna be embarrassing for her. she's gonna have to square off with an all time heavyweight champion debater AND Tulsi who wrecked her so hard she dropped out of the race entirely 3 years ago. Gonna get folded.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, tr8er said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

I tried to link the wiki on all of the Harris accusations, but for some reason Wikipedia isn't showing any results.   Must be broken.  

"Broken" 😆, that's rich! It's called censoring information they don't want us to know.

Am I correct in assuming that you're gonna dodge every question I ask you about the facts that make a case against the left?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, IZRL said:

"Broken" 😆, that's rich! It's called censoring information they don't want us to know.

Am I correct in assuming that you're gonna dodge every question I ask you about the facts that make a case against the left?

I'm thinking sarcasm about wikipedia and Harris. They could have at least shown she was sleeping her way into politics. Right now isn't a good time for facts regarding her. Right after the election they'll get things clarified.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

We weren't discussing anything Trump claimed. How did you come up with that ? I fact checked somebody else's claim. I was being critical of that being posted here. Their claim was false/fake whatever you want to call it. Being critical of it is discrediting when it's BS ?  I already knew what the truth was or I wouldn't have called BS on it. Don't get mad at me because another one of those liberal Trump hating fake stories/rumors turned out to be BS again. 

If you knew what the truth was, can you at least give us a link so we can know the truth? Don't get mad at me for saying you discredit anything critical of Trump, because it's a fact you can check without using Google. 

• Like 1