Another Datsun saved from the crusher

roadsterman

bought this truck saturday 67 520 4spd 1300 solid little truck have not tried to start it yet , just got it home today , can someone tell if the rear window is after market or not. that makes number 25 datsuns to my name lol

520 1_thumb.jpg

520 2_thumb.jpg

520 3_thumb.jpg

520 4_thumb.jpg

520 5_thumb.jpg

Edited by roadsterman
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cars: 7 spl311's...5 srl311's...1 spl310.. 7 510 2drs.. 2 521's

I counted only 22 , not counting the 520 that you just brought home which makes 23. what are the other 2.

nice find and good to hear that it was saved.. :thumbup:

i did a recount on my cars and trucks its 8 spl 311's not 7 and i cant fit anymore on the car part thing on right unless i right it different and the 280 zx that i have at my wrecking yard that i bought on wenesday , but it is getting parted out though , and the 520 on saturday which makes 25 total ................... so its been 2 days since i have bought a datsun so im on the prowl tho lol

Edited by roadsterman

i was driving today and figured i did not count my 78 620 reg cab that i bought last month for 285 dollars solid little truck that only needed a clutch master and slave and they were donated from dave a.k.a. 1lo620 from one he was parting out . thanks again dave .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the presence of collecter greatness! But I just want another motor to build for my 67 520 thats so pristene and runs solid and with all you possess maybe the truck you just picked up will find its way into parts for other,and if so please keep me on your mailing list, thanks.:)