Canby 2009

mklotz70

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when the time comes and you end up saying you don't have the money.....just think about to how much you wasted on weed in the previous 3 months.

hehehhehe, i will prolly have the money, its going to depend on how the car runs, i've already ordered the ecu an shit so thats not a problem, jus not sure when im gettin it..

Just wanted to throw it out there because last year saturday was kinda slow and mellow (still a great time meeting new friends) if anyone would be interested in maybe meeting up and getting a caravan going to PIR and watch some vintage racing, Troy Ermish will be bringing his B-sedan 510 and 710 to race with his customer driving the 710. I am not trying to take anything away from the show and if the race schedule doesnt work into my plans I probably will just stay in Canby and hang out. just a thought and as it gets closer and I find out the track schedule I will post the times. Most people didnt even show up until the afternoon last year on saturday maybe we could do a morning fun run to the track

Clayton

if someone has room for me in there car for a race i would love to go. My truck wont pass inspection to race and it would probly choke out and die anyways lol

the open seat in my Z is usually reserved for a cute girl........

.... but I think I can make an acceptation :fu:

:lol:

i dont know if this has been asked but here gos . is there a group rolling there from the seattle area together ? i would like to roll with some folks to canby . ive never been there so going with a group of vets would be a good thing :) show me the ropes as they say .this sounds like a great trip so if anyone is rolling in a group there i would like to bring my 510 along . just let me know thanks other wise ill be rolling solo.

i dont know if this has been asked but here gos . is there a group rolling there from the seattle area together ? i would like to roll with some folks to canby . ive never been there so going with a group of vets would be a good thing :) show me the ropes as they say .this sounds like a great trip so if anyone is rolling in a group there i would like to bring my 510 along . just let me know thanks other wise ill be rolling solo.

Iv got a Z friend from Seattle thats planning on going

I'm going down either friday night after work or early saturday morning. You can go with me if you want

the open seat in my Z is usually reserved for a cute girl........

.... but I think I can make an acceptation :fu:

:lol:

man that would be awesome!!!

I used to race on the backroads in rainier/st helens hillsboro area and what not when i was a kid, i miss it.

Consider the seat reserved, ill go!! what day is it?

that would be great . i live by the sea tac airport so im fine with meeting like maybe at southcenter mall since its right next to i-5 ...but im fine meeting anywhere ...

Cool! southcenter would be a perfect meeting place. okay, we have a spot, now we just need people

man that would be awesome!!!

I used to race on the backroads in rainier/st helens hillsboro area and what not when i was a kid, i miss it.

Consider the seat reserved, ill go!! what day is it?

looks like its Fri the 12th