INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

The phone 1-800 number on the box truck is  1-800-461-6635

classic displays 

5959 Ambler Drive Mississauga, ON 

So ...  Bullshit

Mississaugua is the address of Sofina Foods the new owner of Fearman's meats in Burlingthon. Mazda courtesy car with Burlington on the side @ 2:23.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:03 PM, datzenmike said:

I'm all for humane treatment of all animals, specially the tasty ones. So these protesters keep those companies who police themselves a little more honest. 

Did they say Fearman's Meats??? Wow, when I was 7-8 I lived on a Fearman's Meats pig farm south of Hamilton. I even went to the plant in Burlington once. They made Mary Miles brand bacon. Mmmmmmmm ......... bacon.

The most compelling proof this was not the states was how suspiciously polite everyone was, the police didn't shoot anyone, in fact there weren't any guns at all....

• Like 2
pol·i·tics
ˈpäləˌtiks/
noun
noun: politics
  1. the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.
    "the president's relationship with Congress is vital to American politics"
    synonyms: government, affairs of state, public affairs;
    diplomacy
    "a career in politics"
    • the activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries.
      plural noun: politics
      "in the conduct of global politics, economic status must be backed by military capacity"
    • the academic study of government and the state.
      "a politics lecturer"
      synonyms: political science, civics, statecraft
      "she studies politics"

Maybe the P in police and polite confused you.

..... and.... Canada.

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'm all for humane treatment of all animals, specially the tasty ones. So these protesters keep those companies who police themselves a little more honest. 

Did they say Fearman's Meats??? Wow, when I was 7-8 I lived on a Fearman's Meats pig farm south of Hamilton. I even went to the plant in Burlington once. They made Mary Miles brand bacon. Mmmmmmmm ......... baco

I know i read that,, that's why i looked at the video a little harder..  I wasn't talking to you that's why i quoted VTR . 

OR ....

thank you captain obvious 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Mississaugua is the address of Sofina Foods the new owner of Fearman's meats in Burlingthon. Mazda courtesy car with Burlington on the side @ 2:23.

The most compelling proof this was not the states was how suspiciously polite everyone was, the police didn't shoot anyone, in fact there weren't any guns at all....

You should give yourself a vacation.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Let's just agree to be pissed off at Qtip .

tumblr_on79k6VbJR1s6enrfo1_500.jpg

On 10/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, datzenmike said:

I hear you. I find myself being politically in-correct just for the lultzness of it all........   ..... If lucky, you learn sooner than later to... 'just not give a fuck'. My moto is "Try to get along, and don't be a cunt" .....   ...... sorry I spent my last fuck this week by Wednesday.  

Simple logic, the term "hot dog" is in the vernacular of the United States, so if the people in the video are saying HOT DOG it has to be in the US. Either that, or Canada is just a very large Norther state. Stands to reason.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, tr8er said:

The protest is American.  The BBQ is American.  But the Hotdog likely isn't.  

No... no and maybe. I didn't see the label on the HOT DOGS but if I were doing what they were I'd get pork hotdogs made with Fearman's meats.

2 minutes ago, tr8er said:

North American specifically

Yes.

1 hour ago, paradime said:

Simple logic, the term "hot dog" is in the vernacular of the United States, so if the people in the video are saying HOT DOG it has to be in the US. Either that, or Canada is just a very large Norther state. Stands to reason.

Logic?... no.

The term 'dog' is from Germany and refers to dog meat added.

I know of no-one that doesn't say hotdog and if someone says wiener, it usually refers to a small dick without a bun.

1 hour ago, VFR800 said:

We call em Hot Dogs here but then in certain circles Australia does get called the 51st State of the USA.

Then we are the 52nd state, eh?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

The term 'dog' is from Germany and refers to dog meat added.

Bolderdash and brewhaha, the German word for dog is hund, and the German word for hot dog is hot dog... 53rd state. One of many we acquired in WWII.