The new President

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Brown" in the air is DUST you twit.
Actually its Hydrocarbons and Nitrogens of Oxide gases. meaning HC (raw fuel) and NoX (created when combustion temps reach over 2500 degrees) are mix creating the "brown" you see in the sky when the sunlight hits the 2 gasses
Apparently the smog has affected your brain if you think the nasty cloud hovering over LA is "dust". :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently your head is so far up your ass that you need to have glass eye implanted in your bellybutton so you can see what the rest of us are looking at.

SMOG is NOT brown.LA had smokey skies in the 1700s.No cars,no white man-connect the dots.

Apparently your head is so far up your ass that you need to have glass eye implanted in your bellybutton so you can see what the rest of us are looking at.

SMOG is NOT brown.LA had smokey skies in the 1700s.No cars,no white man-connect the dots.

chemical smog is brown, genius boy.

i have to agree with datsunfish i lived in la and when you went swimming in the pool you could feel the ring of smog around your neck and yes i would say 25 percent is the cars but in la nobody fuckin car pools lets sit in traffic next to the guy that works in the other cubicalbecause u dnt like him hey deal with himand carpool drive your non smog car on the weekend ,most of the smog comes from iant buildings huge companys producing tons of dollar store shit a day u hink thosegiant stacks producing white clouds of smoke are clean broken down chemicals not ,i paint cars and the giant production stacks go straight into the air and sure there filtered but leaves a haze all over the neighborhood in a production shop so its not just cars alone is what im saying and u guys with the hybrids ,what happens when you get into a wreck wow my lithiumbatterys are leeking into the ground water now didnt think about that part other then that datsuns rock

Z train. I dont live in LA but I have been there and I also referred to my own areas pollution as example. And I dont like being told to go fuck myself you prick!

Dont go around posting about killing people you dont agree with,thats total fucking shit. I can imagine that if you had this disagreement with someone in person you wouldnt have the balls to act like that! Might not work out so well for you!

looks like the new president fuckin up this website everyone has there own issues on envirenment some really care some really dont give a flyin fuck sure they say even if one person helps at a time it will do better ,ok how many people buy there coffee, eat fat food, drink water out of a bottle ,smoke cigarettes ,on on on u want to start with cars go back to the simple things start elimating the plastic bags get rid of plastic bumpers and plastic products in cars u no what auto body shops do with plastic car bumpers they cut them into 5 peices and shove them in the dumpster because nobody will come and pick them up to recycle ,so stick that in your fuse box start with the daily simples and then progress to the bigger problems

Z train. I dont live in LA but I have been there and I also referred to my own areas pollution as example. And I dont like being told to go fuck myself you prick!

Dont go around posting about killing people you dont agree with,thats total fucking shit. I can imagine that if you had this disagreement with someone in person you wouldnt have the balls to act like that! Might not work out so well for you!

If you've never lived in LA,then shut the fuck up.You are speaking out of school.But you have company.There are morons here in Tucson that say the brown haze in the DESERT sky is smog also.They some how manage to forget that the wind is blowing across the desert SAND.

Don't lay you liberal PC bullshit on me-i'll say who needs killing or not.Here's a partial list:

Lawyers

enviro-NAZIs

Liberals

Muslims

animal rights "nood-nicks"

Sorry for the digression.

BTW-you started it with":fu:".

girls......girls.........girls...

This is a Datsun forum............

Why not everyone just get back to the

business of complaining about their particular

Datsun problem.............ain't no sense

lettin this stuff get to you......as the young

folks put.................CHILL

Oh and JOHN; see what you started?

Ok guys...anymore racist shit BAN!

Anymore name calling BAN!

Consider this your warning. Cross the line again and you are gone for good.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...we aren't children here.

Back up your views with facts not bullshit...

So, I just bot a Datsun and was wondering how I can get more power out of my motor and if I can put disc brakes on it, how can I put some Titans onit, If I shave the bed-hooks will I get better mileage? I also want to lower it. Does anyone have pics of a lowered Datsun? What about an engine swap? What options do I have 4 a 5 speed tranny? :blink::blink::lol::lol:

Oh, Z-Train, :fu: Is just 4 fun. SIMMA DOWN NOW!:fu:

Rat Tail Dragger, Slo down on the typing:blink::fu:

DatsunFish, I need my NickleBack CD back:fu:

So, I just bot a Datsun and was wondering how I can get more power out of my motor and if I can put disc brakes on it, how can I put some Titans onit, If I shave the bed-hooks will I get better mileage? I also want to lower it. Does anyone have pics of a lowered Datsun? What about an engine swap? What options do I have 4 a 5 speed tranny? :blink::blink::lol::lol:

SEARCH, DAMB BIT!

Oh, Z-Train, :fu: Is just 4 fun. SIMMA DOWN NOW!:fu:

Rat Tail Dragger, Slo down on the typing:blink::fu:

DatsunFish, I need my NickleBack CD back:fu:

Why, you never gave me back my Madonna tape.

If you've never lived in LA,then shut the fuck up.You are speaking out of school.But you have company.There are morons here in Tucson that say the brown haze in the DESERT sky is smog also.They some how manage to forget that the wind is blowing across the desert SAND.

Don't lay you liberal PC bullshit on me-i'll say who needs killing or not.Here's a partial list:

Lawyers

enviro-NAZIs

Liberals

Muslims

animal rights "nood-nicks"

Sorry for the digression.

BTW-you started it with":fu:".

LA doesn't have much sand to speak of, and the winds are primarily on-shore so don't try to say it's dust coming from the inlands. Also, there generally isn't THAT much dust in desert winds unless the wind is blowing significantly or there is something to otherwise physically stir it up. You must not have lived in LA in the last 20 years or you've never flown in or out of it to notice how nasty the smog is in the basin. If you like, I can post up some pictures from cities around the world laden with smog which are not arid environments so they'll easily throw out your "dust" argument. Smog is real and it's completely ignorant to believe otherwise. As far as how much affect it has on people's health is obviously a different point. I'm not a freak environmentalist but I do care about the cleanliness and beauty of the world around me and it's sad what we've done to our home (air, water, soil). Sticking your head in the sand won't make things any better.
LA doesn't have much sand to speak of, and the winds are primarily on-shore so don't try to say it's dust coming from the inlands. Also, there generally isn't THAT much dust in desert winds unless the wind is blowing significantly or there is something to otherwise physically stir it up. You must not have lived in LA in the last 20 years or you've never flown in or out of it to notice how nasty the smog is in the basin. If you like, I can post up some pictures from cities around the world laden with smog which are not arid environments so they'll easily throw out your "dust" argument. Smog is real and it's completely ignorant to believe otherwise. As far as how much affect it has on people's health is obviously a different point. I'm not a freak environmentalist but I do care about the cleanliness and beauty of the world around me and it's sad what we've done to our home (air, water, soil). Sticking your head in the sand won't make things any better.

Visited in the 60's & 70's moved there in 78.Was it worse back then?Absolutely.The point is if it's in the air-it ain't always SMOG.Cities around the world are not the point.You fail to address the issue of on-shore winds already being at 50PPM.In other words-we are trying to clean up something HERE that is arriving dirty from "THERE".It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Taking it further,"they" aren't interested in cleaning up the air-they are only interested in fleecing you & me for as much money as possible.AND they want to get rid of our cars PERIOD.

I have to smog my Cummins RAM.I'm allowed 30ppm.I blow a ZERO every fucking time.All they want is my $12.00.

2eDeYe;95142']Ok guys...anymore racist shit BAN!

Anymore name calling BAN!

Consider this your warning. Cross the line again and you are gone for good.

If you can't say anything nice' date=' don't say anything at all...we aren't children here.

Back up your views with facts not bullshit...[/quote']

Thank You! As always you are a voice of reason.

Can a moderator edit peoples post?If so,can we request that this thread be cleaned up or locked?This has got to be some of the worst stuff that has stemmed from an topic that the original poster did not intend to stir up.If he did,this is still unacceptable.Lets agree to disagree people. The wife was reading this stuff and brought it to my attention and this is not cool at all. I honestly could not refer this forum to any of my friends in good conscience.

Call me what you want.Say I have delicate sensibilities,but for people to show such great hatred is just plain wrong.Go ahead and attack me for my view.I just cant believe some of the statements made on this thread.:confused:

girls......girls.........girls...

This is a Datsun forum............

Why not everyone just get back to the

business of complaining about their particular

Datsun problem.............ain't no sense

lettin this stuff get to you......as the young

folks put.................CHILL

Oh and JOHN; see what you started?

DAMN I feel like such a turd. This has gone way over the top. :eek:

It's about DATTO'S, The dude said he drove one, Let it go people.

We mostly come from different places, have different backgrounds, and different experiences that mold our veiws on things. If we are going to disagree then so be it. I'm not changing anyones mind on here by what I write and No one for sure is going to change my veiws on things. Actually this was a very clean thread for the topic. For the people that thought this was bad, then I don't know what to say about that. I'm a crazy conservative nut as the leftys would say, and proud of it. Just want to keep America, America.