Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to open a hot wheel without damageing the package ,,use zipo lighter fluid on the back of the hot wheels card in the same location as the plastic car holder , it desolves the adhasive ,,remove car when still slightly wet before the fluid avaporates ,then mod the car ,and just glue it back on the card

I finally found one today! I had gotten one from qwik510 last time I saw him, but I finally saw one out in the wild, and you can be damn sure that I bought it. Here's to hoping that I can find a couple more.

After going to 3 Wal-marts and toys r us, i found 5 more today. 4 at TRU and 1 at WM. Also found 2 240Z's in the modern classics collection of hot wheels, $3 each for them. Ive got a few more still in the packs on the wall in my room also.

IMG_0841.jpg

I started digging through all my old model cars, ill start a new thread on them in a bit.

I still don't have one but I can wait no problem, just sucks. I think there are hot wheels snipers that go to the store and lay out all the cars on the floor...... lol;)

But seriously, walmart, kmart, target have yet to put any on the shelves or I haven't been able to catch them there. I can see myself getting a couple here in the next couple weeks at kmart....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Datsun 510 Version 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Check out this madness:(Click here or the pic)

HWCSneak1219_HWCSneak1219_23633.jpg

Can't wait for this joker to hit the shelves, even though I haven't gotten the first one yet.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep us updated!!!

i found this one today weird it was in a 10 pack (daym) i guess i have to share the other non datsuns with my sons... if i could just get the packaging opened up:blink:

Ive been seeing tons more of the blue ones, but i havent been buying more.

I haven't seen the black one yet, but if its in a 10 pack, that will make my kids happy. They get 9 new cars to play with. My little girl always sees the blue and white Matchbox Mini in a 5pk that she wants me to buy so she gets some new cars.