Because Australia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having listened to all of those songs I feel conflicted.

Part of me wants to bust RW's balls for his shitty taste in sappy pop music.

Another part of me wants to ask RW if he's feeling OK.

I'll split the difference.

• Like 4

Having listened to all of those songs I feel conflicted.

Part of me wants to bust RW's balls for his shitty taste in sappy pop music.

Another part of me wants to ask RW if he's feeling OK.

I'll split the difference.

Dude!, I feel awesome.

You cant call the boys "sappy pop music"; thats sacreliege!

This was the music of my generation though.

And as for Kylie Minogue, Ive ssaid it before, i'll say it again, her sister has way better tits.

• Like 4

Dude!, I feel awesome.

You cant call the boys "sappy pop music"; thats sacreliege!

This was the music of my generation though.

And as for Kylie Minogue, Ive ssaid it before, i'll say it again, her sister has way better tits.

I'll give you "The Boys" made me Bob my head a bit. Kinda Clashish. But the particular song made me wonder if the ol' RW was feeling lonely.
  • Like 1

I hear things are starting to get interesting

http://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Policy-Politics/With-nationalist-agenda-Australia-s-Trump-advances-ahead-of-poll

"With nationalist agenda, 'Australia's Trump' advances ahead of poll

Polls suggest anti-immigrant 'One Nation' party is gaining ground ahead of state elections"

Like the polls that predicted a Brexit YES and a HRC win and said Trump had no chance - Pauline's party got less than 5% of the state vote.

So she needs to realise not as many people are interested in her as she'd tell you are.

Got a phone call from one of my sisters this afternoon to tell me my Father has cancer in left lung and also in a rib.

Feel a bit numb cause not had the best relationship with my Father for most of my life but we have had a lot of times where we were cool.

He treated my Mother horribly and she only left him after 38 years of marriage back in 2010 so I've been not so happy with him most of these last 7 years cause he acted like a real asshole about that part. 

Not going to be hypocritical and run to his side just yet but will support my siblings in their dealing with it as best I can,my Mother and I are less saddened by the idea of his passing but we are not happy for him to suffer this.

Lost two Aunts (one my Dad's sister and one my Mum's sister) to cancer in 2009 and 2011 and know it's a cunt of a thing to have.

• Like 1

Got a phone call from one of my sisters this afternoon to tell me my Father has cancer in left lung and also in a rib.

Feel a bit numb cause not had the best relationship with my Father for most of my life but we have had a lot of times where we were cool.

He treated my Mother horribly and she only left him after 38 years of marriage back in 2010 so I've been not so happy with him most of these last 7 years cause he acted like a real asshole about that part. 

Not going to be hypocritical and run to his side just yet but will support my siblings in their dealing with it as best I can,my Mother and I are less saddened by the idea of his passing but we are not happy for him to suffer this.

Lost two Aunts (one my Dad's sister and one my Mum's sister) to cancer in 2009 and 2011 and know it's a cunt of a thing to have.

Prayers out to you mate

• Like 4

My pops is in his 5th soon to be 6th round of chemo for lung cancer.

Not sure what caused it but we can be sure this didn't help in 1991.  (source: wiki)

Kuwait_burn_oilfield.png

• Like 1

Whoa... 

My Father's health such as it is I am not sure would endure chemo and surgery has it's own risks plus my old man is not a "ray of sunshine" type of guy.

Lung cancer is odd cause he has NEVER been a smoker but he has had chronic asthma from day one.

Maybe is connected,not sure.

My main worries are for my sisters and my brother.

• Like 1

Whoa... 

My Father's health such as it is I am not sure would endure chemo and surgery has it's own risks plus my old man is not a "ray of sunshine" type of guy.

Lung cancer is odd cause he has NEVER been a smoker but he has had chronic asthma from day one.

Maybe is connected,not sure.

My main worries are for my sisters and my brother.

My uncle in law (Is that a thing?) has beaten lung cancer twice. Second time was lung and bone cancer and he's in his late 70's I think. It's tough.. really tough. But it takes a lot of will from the person to get through it.. and that starts by getting treated. If its caught to late.. or the person is unwilling, it doesn't seem to turn out too well.

Best of luck to you and your siblings.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that about both your families with cancer, my aunt just ended her battle with colon a few months ago, it was a long and enduring ordeal to have to go through, both for loved ones and greater for her, especially being diagnosed just 2 months after my Dad's sudden death.

My heart goes out to everyone dealing with cancer.

:fu: cancer :fu:

• Like 1