Because Australia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/man-pretending-to-be-woman-wins-international-womens-weightlifting-title/

"Kiwi weightlifter Hubbard has dominated her first major competition, taking out the Australian International in Melbourne"

"Hubbard, 39, won the women’s over 90kg division at the Melbourne event, setting four unofficial national records in the process. Hubbard lifted a combined total of 268kg – 19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.

Australia’s Kaitlyn Fassina claimed the bronze medal with 223kg"

So a guy wins the women's event. In the process sets several records.

DvMkj5o.jpg

The Aussie woman at least sees the joke in the event and looks to be laughing about it.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/man-pretending-to-be-woman-wins-international-womens-weightlifting-title/

"Kiwi weightlifter Hubbard has dominated her first major competition, taking out the Australian International in Melbourne"

"Hubbard, 39, won the women’s over 90kg division at the Melbourne event, setting four unofficial national records in the process. Hubbard lifted a combined total of 268kg – 19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.

Australia’s Kaitlyn Fassina claimed the bronze medal with 223kg"

So a guy wins the women's event. In the process sets several records.

DvMkj5o.jpg

The Aussie woman at least sees the joke in the event and looks to be laughing about it.

Sadly mate, we have our Snowflakes down here as well!

• Like 2

Not for long also by the looks of it.

For sure. I just hope that the biologists fucking with the ecosystem don't cause a viral outbreak that kills off mankind.

• Like 1

I'm no virologist but I know that an Indonesian guy who was out here as a visiting fellow @ a University here and he explained how these work to me cause I had the same concerns,not commonly the case but it depends on various not so common factors for a virus to do so.

• Like 1

I truly hope they can work something out. Besides the rabbits down there there are similar problems in the Pacific Norhtwet, especially in the San Juan Islands. Then there is the toads in Hawaii. If science can work out a way to eliminate invasive pests with no risk to other flora and fauna I'm all for it.

And the article says the preliminary results are promising.

• Like 3

Queensland Police Service speed camera van copped a thumping from being parked on the side of a highway 100 km/h speed limit.

FB_IMG_1490728904432.jpg

Are those unmanned, or is there an officer in it while it is busting speeders?

• Like 1

All of those are manned by a Police Officer for maximum 4 hrs per officer (overtime shift) before being changed over to another officer for same period.

So there was a guy inside of it when it got drilled.

Bummer.

The state of Arizona tried parking some SUV type vehicles on the shoulder of the interstate. The limit is 75mph (120kph). They were parked but unmanned, and operated remotely. A few were hit like the one you posted. But they had another problem. Many were placed in remote areas, and people took to shooting them.

People don't like that type of totalitarian governance.

• Like 2