Because Australia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching bunches of Ozzy Man vids, I am trying to figure out how to call someone wanker with out getting into an all out brawl.

Unless you are saying it to someone whom you know really well. . . . 

There isn't . 

It's a good word to use if you want to punch on with an aussie.

• Like 1

Unless you are saying it to someone whom you know really well. . . .

There isn't .

It's a good word to use if you want to punch on with an aussie.

I'm going with this on calling people a wanker. I do it with people I know and still get sideways glances. But I'm also American so.....
  • Like 2

Good on y.. uh, nice job dude

I collect various and specific coins and notes from here and around world,been doing that since I was a kid.

I'm going with this on calling people a wanker. I do it with people I know and still get sideways glances. But I'm also American so.....

Yeah,here in AUS unless you're like joking with the person and say "ya wanker " with JUST the right tone,expect to be getting into a physical stoush.

• Like 2

I collect various and specific coins and notes from here and around world,been doing that since I was a kid.

Yeah,here in AUS unless you're like joking with the person and say "ya wanker " with JUST the right tone,expect to be getting into a physical stoush.

I have no idea what a stoush is but my phone auto corrected to Stoughton so I'm guessing it's something I don't want being a pacifist. I'll avoid saying wanker if I ever make it down under
  • Like 2

I have no idea what a stoush is but my phone auto corrected to Stoughton so I'm guessing it's something I don't want being a pacifist. I'll avoid saying wanker if I ever make it down under

stoush
staʊʃ/
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
verb

1. 1.
    hit; fight with.
    "get out of that car while I stoush you"
noun

1. 1.
    a brawl or other fight.
    "he is prepared to take risks, even a stoush with the Left if necessary"
  • Like 3

I want to go full Assie and say cunt all the time but thems fightin words state side.

Not A smart thing to say to an Aussie unless you are extremely good with your fists.

Can be used in a number of ways:

Dopey cunt (dumb)

Useless cunt (useless * 10)

Cunt of a thing (particularly loathsome individual)

Lazy cunt (people in comas are generally more active)

Pay attention cunt (you better listen very carefully to what I am about to tell you)

Oy cunt (an attention getter, usually delivered before the words "fuck off now before you get a beating")

Cunt on her like a horses collar (a very well used and overstretched vagina)

Cunt of a night (not a good night)

Cunt of a ............ (Not good)

Cunt lips (you have a mouth like a vagina, also see "shit talker" and labia majora)

If I think of anymore ill post them.

• Like 3

Sounds like most of em

Hard cunt (very tough person, also known as an Aussie)

Loose cunt (unhinged person who is known to do crazy things)

Tight cunt (wont spend any money)

Cunt hairs difference (very fine tolerances)

Mad cunt (very crazy person; can also be used as a form of admiration)

Funny cunt (very humourous prrson, also used to describe someone who would appear not to be normal)

• Like 4

https://www.i4u.com/2017/04/122158/fifty-new-spider-species-discovered-north-australia

"spiders have been found recently in the Land Down Under (that would be Australia). They include among them a very large one about the size of a buffet plate"

Now with RW taking on people's coffee cups, and dinner plate size spiders, might have to think about going to NZ instead,..

• Like 1

An old lady was at my local post office in line and wanted to exchange these with the post office but they could not.

Banks will pay face value of old notes but I offered her $2 each note,she'd said $1 each but I thought why not the $2 each.

SAM_2402.jpg

How old are the notes?

Do they have numismatic value?

Cunt hairs difference (very fine tolerances)

The RCH, or Red Cunt Hair, finest measurement known to man. ("Just move it an RCH to the left. There! That's perfect. Lock it down and let's roll.)

• Like 1