Old show truck in WA

CL ad and they misspelled it 'Datson'. It is a hurtin unit. Rectangle light conversion, shaved hooks, Chevy v6 heart, but it is a KC! Prolly a sweet truck at one time.

$1000 OBO and it looks like he will deal.

Man I love when they spell it Datsun wrong!

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/842162684.html

0115000102020104112008091550e94f328ec7e5128c005fab.jpg

01021201040401161420080915f66073fde4b93125a00044e6.jpg

01151001020201040620080915c031beede8068325ee005cf4.jpg

011511010210010405200809155ea927cbdc243beebb00e6d8.jpg

Edited by fisch
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest that truck isn't worth much over $50. The sun roof panel is missing. Who knows how long it has been getting the NW rain inside it. It looks like the kind of thing you find at the pull-a-parts in the NW.

^^Totally agree that it ain't worth much at all. It is odd, I just feel so sad when the old show trucks pop up in this condition. I want someone to save it, but not me!

My eyes aren't the best on this laptop, does it even have a stick shift?

And is that some sort of weird pontiac grill or something?

It did say it had a Auto tranny....Shaved door handles, cant quite tell if the bed is molded in, smooth tailgate, solid roll pan with 2, 4 tip exhaust coming out. the body it self looks ok, but seeing in person could be a whole other game....It is from eastern washington so the rain isnt as bad, but interior still probly not in good shape. I go check it out but it is a 4 hr drive from Seattle.

Wonder how easy it would be to put it back to a Lseries drive train??

I might roll over and check it out....I am not going to give him more than a few hundred for it....If I buy it the windows will be all your Steve !!!! I want a xcab, I am to Fat for Standard cab.....ANd I have a butt Load of 620 parts stock piled up so, we will see....

can u guys do me a favor,i have a deal worked out with him on the bubbles, we are exchanging glass for plastic and some cash, please leave the truck alone til i get the bubbles, i have been searching for these for 2 yrs now, to finish my project " 70's flashback" thx tom:D

can u guys do me a favor,i have a deal worked out with him on the bubbles, we are exchanging glass for plastic and some cash, please leave the truck alone til i get the bubbles, i have been searching for these for 2 yrs now, to finish my project " 70's flashback" thx tom:D

If i can chime in on Toms behalf [dat620]. he does indeed have a deal worked out for the bubble windows & it's the last piece of the puzzle for his KC build.

I am going over this weekend to look at it. The guy is willing to deal...Even if I get the truck I will for make sure the windows get to you,Tom...I prefer the flat glass anyways....I have enough old school stuff.....I hope he made you a good deal!!!!

I am going over this weekend to look at it. The guy is willing to deal...Even if I get the truck I will for make sure the windows get to you,Tom...I prefer the flat glass anyways....I have enough old school stuff.....I hope he made you a good deal!!!!

Take some more pics for us!

guys let me know either way, if some one gets her before this friday, 10-31-08, keep me posted, i am going to send off the flat glass to him friday, if u get the truck before hand let me know, and we can work a deal..thx tom:D

did or has anyone bought this truck and or at least looked at her, reason being, i would rather deal with my ratsun friends on the bubble windows, i left a message about some one coming to look at her, and u would think that the owner would call me back and let me know if she was a probable sale or not, i still am waiting to send off my stock glass..please some one let me know..thx tom:)

It must be a washington thing.

The guy i bought my truck from, put datson on the ad also. Was kinda nice tho, i never had to look thru all the datsuns on there, just type Datson and only 2 ads would popup when i wanted to check the truck out again.

He had it up for sale, 800 or best offer i believe. I traded one of my pc's for it :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.