Back on, September 10th, 2016 morton fun run, even if i go by myself, now with a picture map, spanaway walmart departure time 9:30am

tdaaj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stole this off Fuckin Ted's book of faces page

14222212_174447986324296_699489646715995

You know this is fake because no Z guy would ever "stoop" so low as to ever be associated with other less desirable Datsun cars,,,  to ever go on a cruise... :rofl:

.I got a couple pics, but i just got home ,,, left at 8:00 to go to Tacoma,,  so i can barely see screen let alone get kicked in balls by photobucket right now. ,,,,,,   Hoping to make the Portland cruise next weekend

• Like 2

Dude ,, we stopped at this old guys house to ask about Buick he has in front yard ( seen a hundred times)  and he eventually shows us a fricken Subaru 360 sitting in horse barn,,,,, no pics but i invited him over to look at all my junk to try and get some of his leeriness of strangers to subside enough to get pic ... Most unexpected thing ever.

Jesus Christ we just stopped for a second i think we were there 2 hours.

• Like 1

Yeah,,  he don't have no internet so he aint seeing this i can assure you that..  We named dropped the shit outta that dude,, he knew almost all the old geezers we mentioned as "references" and he is very bitter from being fucked over in the recent past,, so took quite awhile even with my bubbly personality for him to warm up as little as he did.. So very , very, very few are going to get past his " nothing here is for sale!!" ... That compounded with if i posted a location 3 miles wide 99.999999% of even the most hardcore searchers wouldn't find it as it's hidden from satellites and the hiway by trees,,, and down a unmarked driveway.. 

It's our hidden gem we were tipped off to by another old geezer, for 2 years now but finally worked up the nerve to drive up that scary dirt road to our certain deaths :rofl: ,, and were driving cars that matched the kind of  vehicles were were asking to buy...  Usually search in more gas efficient,, or family friendly vehicles to cover more ground.

I think that's why Fucking Ted gets so pissed off when guys incessantly complain his shit is priced to high,,, i bet we drove more than 1000 miles just this summer looking for stashes of Datsun shit... The guys that usually complain ,, hell they can't be bothered to even pick up something you give them for free..

• Like 3

I think that's why Fucking Ted gets so pissed off when guys incessantly complain his shit is priced to high,,, i bet we drove more than 1000 miles just this summer looking for stashes of Datsun shit... The guys that usually complain ,, hell they can't be bothered to even pick up something you give them for free..

Something you get for free or basically... 'free', is worth less (worthless) and often treated as.... worthless. Not or never used. If you need something bad enough and pay for it, you are more likely to use it.

Here's another thing. You get a dogleg transmission for $20. Then turn around and flip it for $200. If you paid $200 you would stick it in your 510/521/710/A10 w/e. 

• Like 2

People come to me looking for parts, often rare parts that don't come along too often. If i want to kee it i give them a don't want to sell price. Most of the time it scares them away, sometimes backfires but i keep my word on it. If im willing to sell it i try to be as fair as possible. I don't ask ebay prices unless i put it on ebay. I list 2 working and tested complete plug and play 620 tachometers up for sale, $260 shipped in the con us each and all i get are complaints of astronomical prices. MeN while theres one listed on ebay missing half the wiring and no guarantee it works, currently going for half as much. Pretty good gamble on a possible paper wieght.

• Like 1

People come to me looking for parts, often rare parts that don't come along too often. If i want to kee it i give them a don't want to sell price. Most of the time it scares them away, sometimes backfires but i keep my word on it. If im willing to sell it i try to be as fair as possible. I don't ask ebay prices unless i put it on ebay. I list 2 working and tested complete plug and play 620 tachometers up for sale, $260 shipped in the con us each and all i get are complaints of astronomical prices. MeN while theres one listed on ebay missing half the wiring and no guarantee it works, currently going for half as much. Pretty good gamble on a possible paper wieght.

Bottom line, you've got something rare they want.....pay up!....that's how the world turns :)

here's the photos i feel like sharing

20160910_104009.jpg

20160910_104709.jpg

20160910_114549.jpg

20160910_120051.jpg

20160910_120301.jpg

20160910_120439.jpg

20160910_121108.jpg

20160910_125402.jpg

20160910_125407.jpg

20160910_131419.jpg

20160910_132524.jpg

and i don't know for sure whether it was the mountain or skate creek (i think that's what it was after the mountain) but something took out the only thing holding up the ass end of my exhaust 

20160912_165753.jpg

don't mind the wire, it was holding the exhaust onto that xmember thing so it didn't rattle so much, a curb took care of that a while ago
  • Like 1