Back on, September 10th, 2016 morton fun run, even if i go by myself, now with a picture map, spanaway walmart departure time 9:30am

tdaaj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin may have the day off but Lexi's probably cooking dinner. Kevin wouldn't even come to the meets that were right by his house. I have no expectations of him maki this one. He could be living in packwood and still not show up.

I love how I've explained this about 30 times now.

I come to things when I can make it. If I can't make it icant make it. Easy as that I'm not making some excuse

Just showing up is part of the battle, we tell everyone we invite you don't need to show up in a datsun. We like bullshitting and as much as we like Datsuns, its hard pressed to get any conversation out of them. Or maybe have some faith in your 521, take a chance and have kevin ride shotgun. Worst could happen is the damn thing could break down and provide a bit of adventure in your life. And stories for later.

Just showing up is part of the battle, we tell everyone we invite you don't need to show up in a datsun. We like bullshitting and as much as we like Datsuns, its hard pressed to get any conversation out of them. Or maybe have some faith in your 521, take a chance and have kevin ride shotgun. Worst could happen is the damn thing could break down and provide a bit of adventure in your life. And stories for later.

Normally I would. I'm just going o make better use of my vacation day.

Mom-in-law fucked up my garage with wife's stuff.

I need my garage back.

• Like 1

Of, fuck no. Because we/I will just have to deal with it later.

I don't like doing the same thing twice.

that's why there's a room full of crap in my house, I wasn't allowed to take care of it (take to dump)

The stuff in the attic has been there since I moved in, every so often I pull something down