Final Notice -Important BRE Information

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually these car shows are open to anyone at the Petersen. There's always some chuckleheads that bring some car that has nothing to do with the particular cruise in. An Alpha Romeo showed up but didn't stay long. Figured out no one gave a shit I guess. There was a Mustang and a couple other something or anothers. Obviously I didn't give a shit. Those two cars in the last pic though I dug. Love those old cars. The one on the left was a Ford. Someone mentioned the year but I forgot. 1936 I think. Don't know what the one on the right was.

And you're welcome on the pics. I know what pic whores we all are :)

• Like 1

DSCN3111_sm_zpsvqzuf3xq.jpg

I'm still tripping out about this car... Honestly one of my favorites, and this was the first time I've seen it. TOTAL time capsule. Whole car looked like a '90s build. There was some old school stuff going on. I was oogling so much I didnt bother to take a photo of the engine bay (if anyone has one, post it up!!). Those wheels look like they're out of the wheel catalog of an early '90s issue of Sport Compact Car. I bet if I looked through mine I'd see them in there. Very clean and well done car. Wish I could have talked to the owner. I really dig period builds.

• Like 3

this was a great event 

thanks to everyone who helped put this together and for all the team members who took the time out of their busy schedules to attend this 

I got to the peterson shortly after the red and white bre z  soon more cars came 

IMG_20160220_064850251_zpskidsze4d.jpg

and the signing party 

thanks again BRE TEAM 

IMG_20160220_132400885_zpsnj8kakq4.jpg

• Like 1

I'm still tripping out about this car... Honestly one of my favorites, and this was the first time I've seen it. TOTAL time capsule. Whole car looked like a '90s build. There was some old school stuff going on. I was oogling so much I didnt bother to take a photo of the engine bay (if anyone has one, post it up!!). Those wheels look like they're out of the wheel catalog of an early '90s issue of Sport Compact Car. I bet if I looked through mine I'd see them in there. Very clean and well done car. Wish I could have talked to the owner. I really dig period builds.

the car is owned by Ben Pila out of San Diego and the car is exactly as it was in the early 90's, he has done nothing to the car since. Well, except for maintenance that is. I have pics I took of it back then and it looks like I took them yesterday! 

He also owns a Bluebird Coupe and to my knowledge, that has not run since then either! 

• Like 2

DSCN3111_sm_zpsvqzuf3xq.jpg

your dad probably has pics of this car from bidd?

it's surprising & wonderful when cars like this show up virtually unchanged after decades

not an easy feat, because so many cars undergo transformations when they're sold, etc

you wouldn't recognize them

pretty sure he's owned this dime since the mid 80's

DSC02016.jpg

• Like 1

it's surprising & wonderful when cars like this show up virtually unchanged after decades

not an easy feat, because so many cars undergo transformations when they're sold, etc

DSC02016.jpg

I'd have to ask. He didn't recognize the car at the show. Not sure what else he has for photos.

DSC02016.jpg

Have a film pic of Ben P 510 somewhere here, dates back to mid 90s shasta