Rat N Wrench Giveaway

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next post from Tristin will say he spent so much time setting those envelopes up he didn't make it to the post.

That took a really long time to stage it like that... plus I had to upload the photo. I need a break. 

engage%20coffee%20break.gif?1415468751

• Like 3

I can't believe only 27. Still it was late.  Kudos Tristin and... (did you include some more pictures of bacon bit posing????)

Yeah it was only for a couple hours. There were some the PMd me in the morning, but they didnt make the cut off. Suckaz. 

Haha no, I dont have any more of Bacon Bit. Thats a caNdy only occurrence... unless you guys happen to show up to some of the clubs we go to :devil: Then you can see lots of her  :sneaky:

• Like 1

Next post from Tristin will say he spent so much time setting those envelopes up he didn't make it to the post.

Followed with a 4 month absesnse.

Followed up with an apology thread.

And then followed up with another give away.

Rinse and repeat.

This made me lol

• Like 1

I give him shit when he's here, when he's not here, when I see him in person, doesn't matter. :lol:

where were u on the move night then ass hole.... pretty sure i got nothing free ... and possesion is 9/10ths the law so u may be asked out 

27 envelopes out to you assholes:

nwX50Lpl.jpg?1

premeptive return to sender due to lack of postage .... now i go read the apology thread to really get the scope of this bs

where were u on the move night then ass hole.... pretty sure i got nothing free ... and possesion is 9/10ths the law so u may be asked out 

premeptive return to sender due to lack of postage .... now i go read the apology thread to really get the scope of this bs

Hey!!!.....

( let me get my shit first. )

Actual size? I have the design for that. Someone else messaged me for one as well, but wanted a smaller one.

I can cut some out.

I just partnered with Redeye and will hopefully be brining in more printed stickers. He has a printer, but no cutter. I have a cutter and no printer. Trial and error right now to get everything setup.

• Like 1

What? So Steve is planning a disappearing act now too?

And you'd be his partner-in-crime? Hide yo' wallets. 

Nah, all on me. He just prints... then its out of his hands. Trying out the cutting on this vintage Nismo design:

ZuCRyOpl.jpg

• Like 1