Rat N Wrench Giveaway

NOW CLOSED! Thanks for the participation.

So because I now have some spare time to get back on Ratsun (or rather the internet at all), Im going to be doing a little giveaway. Its been far too long since Ive logged onto Ratsun so in honor of being a regular again, Id like to give away some free shit...

I want to give away free sets of Rat N Wrenches in your choice of color. I have a good stock of them and lets get them sent out. Everything, including the shipping is completely free. Just PM your address and lets get this going. Ill send them out on my own dime (dime... get it... because 510. Im an idiot) and youll get to rock some forum pride.

Ill probably throw in some other vinyl goodies or whatever I have laying around as well.

Send me some PMs.

ratsun.png?format=500w&storage=local

• Like 5
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:

First one received. 

I have to hit up the post office tomorrow on my day off for some GB packages so lets see how many we can get going before I go. 

• Like 1

So because I now have some spare time to get back on Ratsun (or rather the internet at all), Im going to be doing a little giveaway. Its been far too long since Ive logged onto Ratsun so in honor of being a regular again, Id like to give away some free shit...

I want to give away free sets of Rat N Wrenches in your choice of color. I have a good stock of them and lets get them sent out. Everything, including the shipping is completely free. Just PM your email address and lets get this going. Ill send them out on my own dime (dime... get it... because 510. Im an idiot) and youll get to rock some forum pride. 

Ill probably throw in some other vinyl goodies or whatever I have laying around as well. 

Send me some PMs. 

ratsun.png?format=500w&storage=local

Bought one from you before I'm still rockin but would love an extra, Pm sent  :thumbup:

Ill let this go until 10 when I go to bed. 

If you guys miss out on this one, I will be doing another giveaway/raffle/something in a few weeks. Garage Bluebird will be getting some new items in and to celebrate Ill be giving a few things away... and yes, they will be more than just stickers.