• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie Sanders is another career politician I have no interest in voting for! Because he is so far removed from the real world. He espouses issues  that have no connection to the working class or just the outright common class. Pro Union is as bad as Pro Corporation. Pick your scheme.

Same stupid message of a radical leftist.. He is campaigning on the same stupid fucking talking points. Abortion is a right blah blah blah, If you think Babies have rights you are an extremist, If you think woman should have to pay for their birth control you are an extremist. blah blah blah same social emotional manipulative bullshit.

Global warming!! Tax those people more!! Regulate Regulate Regulate. Control Control Control. Gubment has the answers. Stop pushing your bullshit..

Above negative campaigning is hypocritical and bullshit. Same old shit new gray haired fuck face.

Fuck off. Im tired of ass hats not being of the citizenry and im tired of people being so emotionally manipulated!! Research his record and stop listening to the speeches of lies from both parties. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDEST.

• Like 1

What we really need is an global pandemic like 1917. 1/5 of the worlds population killed off. A thinning of the herd. A culling of the unfit. A pruning of the branches.

Fuck it's smoky up here. This afternoon could only see about a mile. Everything is on fire.

What we really need is an global pandemic like 1917. 1/5 of the worlds population killed off. A thinning of the herd. A culling of the unfit. A pruning of the branches.

Fuck it's smoky up here. This afternoon could only see about a mile. Everything is on fire.

i was gonna send you a message when i got home but i forgot, you alright up there? what started it?

i can tell you the smoke reaches all the way south to everett at least and it's hazy here at my place but still have decent visability

Mike, with a platform like that you'll never be president. You need a campaign manager Dude.

Come on Matt, if the guy can run a State like Vermont, maybe we should give him a chance. He's also gap tooth like David Letterman. That's gotta be worth something.

• Like 3