• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It was blatant and outright. It was a text, so she could have been intoxicated. It was never a friends situation, it is my situation. I told my wife, so I'm clean there. I've also decided to let it die there. My sage wife said something right. One day, his wife will get her cheese, and he will need a good friend. I'll be there for him. In the mean time, I'll bear the burden. It's just fucked that she would pick me, her husbands good friend.

Even worse: If it turns out my friend is a jealous turd and sent me that text to test me.

Thanks Ratsun

• Like 1

Well as that is hilarious

I don't think you need a friend like that in your life. That's kinda fucked up.

I've had to turn down a threescore with my buddy and his girl (buddy offered) because of my own brain and she just wasn't my type

• Like 1

Well as that is hilarious

I don't think you need a friend like that in your life. That's kinda fucked up.

If it turns out that he did it, I agree.

I've had to turn down a threescore with my buddy and his girl (buddy offered) because of my own brain and she just wasn't my type

FFM on my bucket list. Though I hear I'll regret it...

^ All depends on the circumstances. Context, setting, and participants mean everything. Even then, if you don't have the confidence to relax and enjoy it, everyone will regret it.

If it turns out that he did it, I agree.

FFM on my bucket list. Though I hear I'll regret it...

I don't have many friends and the ones I do I'm sure think I'm gay 3/4 of the time so I don't have to worry about them thinking I'm trying to get with their females