INSMNCS: John Cain

Fuck, can't he give us a fucking break when he's on vacation? So afraid the world will 'move on' while he's gone we get updates from him. You're a bit of a dick and your show Top Gear (a lot of fun BTW) tanked. Please just fade away quietly.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are still making Top Gear? It might be popular but it's run it's course. If it was really doing well BBC would have said to Jeremy Fucking Clarkson: "Hear here old chap!! Punch the other cheek" They didn't, they've had enough of him.

So they are still making Top Gear? It might be popular but it's run it's course. If it was really doing well BBC would have said to Jeremy Fucking Clarkson: "Hear here old chap!! Punch the other cheek" They didn't, they've had enough of him.

They have their own gig on Amazon, and it is actually pretty darn good! 

s3-news-tmp-111981-the_grand_tour_studio

• Like 1

Is it as good or raw as the original top gear, no.

Will I take what I can get, yes.

The american sucks though.  Shut the f up and drive, you fat...american.

You do realize that this is just a reality show right?

Yes, but Im looking at/enjoying the cars, the people are just there cause they are part of the equation.

Theyre kinda funny sometimes.

• Like 1

New top gear sucks. And Grand Tour just really doesn't have the flair Top Gear did.

I could do without either, really.

Clarkson ruined a good thing. And the make up sex just really makes you want to go jerk off to Tumblr when it's all said and done.

Bravo, you prat.