• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I closed everything and deleted all cookies, and signed back in again, nothing changed, after signed in if I click on my name in the upper right corner next to the sign out it goes to my profile, the drop down menu no longer appears to search my content or update.

I also cannot go into the truck section(any section) and mark things as read, it says I don't have permission to do that.

I don't shut down this computer anymore, as it runs so hot that I am afraid it will not start up anymore, as it is I have to manually start it up because it will not hold the start up procedure anymore, I have to manually boot up windows.

None of the other forums I am on are having issues, only Ratsun.

By the way, when I logged on earlier everything was fine, my CPU temp is 142 degrees right now, that is low for this computer.

I closed everything and deleted all cookies, and signed back in again, nothing changed, after signed in if I click on my name in the upper right corner next to the sign out it goes to my profile, the drop down menu no longer appears to search my content or update.

I also cannot go into the truck section(any section) and mark things as read, it says I don't have permission to do that.

I don't shut down this computer anymore, as it runs so hot that I am afraid it will not start up anymore, as it is I have to manually start it up because it will not hold the start up procedure anymore, I have to manually boot up windows.

None of the other forums I am on are having issues, only Ratsun.

By the way, when I logged on earlier everything was fine, my CPU temp is 142 degrees right now, that is low for this computer.

Something aint right on your end, you sure your putter doesn't have a virus?

My work PC was acting funny, and the fan was always running. I found a mounting tab on the cpu fan broken. Replaced the fan and mount and all worked well after that. Doubt that's your issue, but the overheated CPU did mess up the ability to do simple shit.

I just ran a anti-malware/virus program, it found nothing.

When I click on the "change theme" it goes straight to the last page veiwed.

When I click on "mark community read" it just marks everything as read instead of asking what I want marked read.

The post reply box also looks strange.

• Like 1

I know the moment I click on the sign in page, that is weird also.

The thing is that it is only here that is acting strange/weird, every other window I have open is the same as it has always been, nothing strange going on anywhere else so far, 7 different sites and only this one it weird, must be cause of RWs thread, they are watching us. :lol:

• Like 1

OK, so I have tried everything to get back to where I was a couple days ago with no success, I have ran Malware-bytes, anti-spyware, I even restored my computer back to before I had the issue, none of this fixed anything.

Then I got this idea and started the Firefox browser I have and didn't have any issues, it's Ratsun as I know it, so does this mean I should uninstall Google Chrome and reinstall it?

I have no issues with any other forum or site, just Ratsun is affected, it's annoying, but I can navigate around without an issue, I just have to do stuff differently, oh I have not found an easy way into "content I follow".

Im thinking wayno's browser is for some reason jumping to the mobile site...

I uninstalled Google Chrome and reinstalled it twice, it wanted to do the mobile app but I kept making it install the desktop version, but it made no difference, it changed nothing, and for no reason at all in the middle of surfing Ratsun it just went back to normal, I knew it right away as it quit jumping to the top of the page when I marked something as read, every time I clicked on anything other than a thread it went to the top of the page, then for no reason it just quit and went back to normal.

It would not give me any drop down menu when it was weird, it would just go to the top of the page.

I wasn't on that computer Jacob, but I did turn it on to see if it was this computer, and that one was normal, then I got the bright idea to use Firefox, that worked normal also, that is why I thought it might be google chrome.

I suppose windows10 is fine, but everything that comes with it sucks, so I refuse to even use it now, I have windows8.