Advice on first person killing games.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst you America haters carry on,,,, i might suggest you look up where the company that actually made the video game is based,,, Hint ,, it's FUCKING POLAND!! ..  But you guys keep up the good fight and someday you can tell your grandchildren how you were able to shelter their parents,,, from all the EVIL that is the United States of America..

Maybe you should think about  bubble wrapping them too.

looks alot like Dick Cheneys America in here tonight.

WAY to do your research

caveman.jpg

Yea Rockstar isn't an american company, but there's always crap when there games come out with parents saying there too violent and people trying to protest them being released. I'm over the suggested age for the "mature" titled games so I buy what I want and I don't let them affect my life. I hardly game compared to my kid days I get bored after an hr or so.

No anger or judgement directed at you (the messenger), just the hash reality of what's out there. 

Definitely, me being a parent myself of a 5yr old and a soon to be 8 month old both girls so I don't think I'll have to deal with them and games but who knows in today's society. Chicks like the shoot em up just like guys do now days and are quite good too lol 

What I got from your posts was that I hate America, I'm blindly protective of my kids, I think like Dick Chaney, and I'm a caveman for not knowing were that video game was made.  Now your saying that I'm a Californian trying to liberalize everyone, but somehow I'm against the first amendment. 

Just what the hell did you think I meant by "This is what freedom looks like. God bless America, our cup runneth over."?  What are you defending here?

• Like 1

Maybe you should learn to read your words how others read your words.

Maybe you should lick my butthole

Was that clear enough for you to understand??.

WE  ( meaning more than just me sitting here) were fucking with Paradime and we were laughing aboot it ,, i read and understood everthing i posted ,,, it was MEANT TO confuse him.... THAT was the game plan. but thanks my little helpity helper .

• Like 2

Please find where I suggested to use "two rear main seals". I work night shift, Im wide awake. I can wait. YOU WILL NOT FIND IT.

Now that you replied without acknowledging your mistake, I would never suggest to use two rear main seals for a transmission issue. Why? because rear main seals go in the engine, not the transmission... sigh.

I did in fact suggest using a second rear transmission seal, as there is space to do so, it can help, does not hurt anything. Kevin was having an transmission oil loss problem, I suggested (as well as another), a possible fix, even if temporary, without ever seeing it in person. Thank you for trying to insult me.

Im sorry Paradime for the derailment. If it means anything, I have been thinking about this topic today. Maybe I can file it away for future use. I did find it valuable to read most of the replies.

Man, Naner us back in fine form I see, the Naner family actually. Jacob, these are trolls, we all know they are trolls, but sometimes they do a good job of really pissing someone off or confusing the shit out of them.

I read all of Naners posts like he's playing sarcasmball from south park, not of it is serious but he's not sure if its serious.

• Like 4

Hey Tyler,,, we have 3 build threads on here,, a website dedicated to building Datsuns,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you?? 

The first post i ever gave in here was a legit and honest post.... AFTER paradime said he made his decision,,, and ONLY AFTER  did i start messing with him for flooding my thread with Black Betty videos,, and the whole "marry"   :rofl:  Christmas posts.

It was a test to see if he (paradime) had been drinking and if so , how much.. But seriously if you don't understand the jokes just feel free to PM me and i will try my best to explain them too you,,, but your at that age you probably won't listen anyway. .

:rofl: << i added that for you so as to avoid confusion. 

:lol:

• Like 1

After viewing that vid I'm rather appalled.

I am disappoint.

I'm not angry, I'm the above. You can add that it's sad that I'm sad.

For the record I have also mentioned two rear trans seals also. Actually I said that there was room for two. Replacement seals are (in my case they were) thinner front to back and can be seated farther into the transmission case. I thought this odd but there is a reason. The old seal can rub a low spot on the spline. A thinner seal will seat farther in and be on fresh untouched spline metal. Chevy front crank seals in the timing cover are this way also to prevent oil leaks.

Simple way to solve that. "Accidentally" spill grape soda on his DS. Or ask him to help you move a tire and have a helper move the DS in the way of the tire, then roll the car over it. ;) I'm sure I did the same thing with my Nintendo Gameboy at some time when I was a kid, but usually Dad would smack me in the back of the head to deter too much time with it, lol.

Lol I might have to do that!!! I guess my problem is that I wasn't much of a gamer or into computer stuff at all. Although I have been told on ratsun that I haven't been a member long enough, my first day on the Internet is the day I joined Ratsun!!! But I do build industrial computer's at work.

So I have to ask if the new infoumous game is like those violent games that where posted? He has asked for that for his birthday, but after seeing the videos posted here I am scared to buy him video games.

Hey Tyler,,, we have 3 build threads on here,, a website dedicated to building Datsuns,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you??

The first post i ever gave in here was a legit and honest post.... AFTER paradime said he made his decision,,, and ONLY AFTER did i start messing with him for flooding my thread with Black Betty videos,, and the whole "marry" :rofl: Christmas posts.

It was a test to see if he (paradime) had been drinking and if so , how much.. But seriously if you don't understand the jokes just feel free to PM me and i will try my best to explain them too you,,, but your at that age you probably won't listen anyway. .

:rofl: << i added that for you so as to avoid confusion.

:lol:

I no has threads, I do contribute heavily on the technical aspects to which I have experience, hell you even quoted some of my brilliance :lol: