Advice on first person killing games.

1517__88934.jpg 

Especially not the Banana sack. I should have known better, but I've been really charged up trying to deal with this conflict with my son, and that made me vulnerable. Score an easy kill for Nanner, but shit man, isn't that like shooting fish in a barrel. Next time you feel the need to punish me for posting something unacceptable in your troll thread don't lash out at me when my guard is down, in my completely un-related thread. 

I would take my son carting, but my vision is toast, that's right chicken hawk, I'm legally blind witch is why most of my posts have misspelling. So Marry fucking Christmass 

caveman.jpg

Way to do your research

• Like 2
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael's Theorem..... Given time, every General Discussion post decays into it's constituent Insomniacs particles. There's the smoke quark, The Higs flatcat (not found but explained in theory) the laotsu bottom quark, the antimatter freak, the banagravatron and the Fat neutrino (interestingly with no measurable weight) There is nothing to suggest that this list is complete

• Like 2

Disappointing. This is what play COD and GTA does to your brain. 

:rofl: Good one. Not to all of us tho, this was a good thread and I was trying to give you the best feedback I could. Also too what you might want to take into consideration is trash talk when folks are mic'd up they become big and bad from the comforts of there home as do a lot of people behind the keyboard (not talking about anyone here). I do a little trash talking myself but some of the stuff ppl say is crazy and then most of the time its kids who aren't even the "required" age for the game. The chat part of these games is not monitored but players can be reported for "bad conduct"...

Michael's Theorem..... Given time, every General Discussion post decays into it's constituent Insomniacs particles. There's the smoke quark, The Higs flatcat (not found but explained in theory) the laotsu bottom quark, the antimatter freak, the banagravatron and the Fat neutrino (interestingly with no measurable weight) There is nothing to suggest that this list is complete

Woohoo!! I'm not some kind of psychological pun!

• Like 1

Woohoo!! I'm not some kind of psychological pun!

Wow! Alright!.... we've just discovered a Q particle.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, I am talking about Nanner here?

I played (checked with son ) COD once for approximately 1 minute ,, FATs friends kept shooting me in the back... Never played any of those types of games ,, or Xbox / Playstation type games before that or after sooooooooooooooooo ,,,,,, try again.

Juuust a bit outside.

:rofl: <<< 

Yep, ,,, but don't you think for second i haven't nurtured it to where it is now though. 

Son of a bitch mother fuck you nanner/// It is virtually imposable to troll you. Not even a nibble. You are an anomaly sir. 

Well, now I can go back and hand out all the likes I wanted too, 

• Like 1