New 2015 Datsun Resolutions. What are YOURS??!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not offend me, but for eyes other than mine or someone at work they may very well

ps

This needs to be its own thread,fixing .... :)

Yeah that was clumsy of me, we are all adults. Tits can be removed and authors warned off.

I meant should they not be taken into consideration,with the same dignity as any one elses,

I will be back,have to go

Now that you press the matter, no. Some were beneath consideration but were posted anyway.

For the record, I come here to contribute. And I do almost daily.

I'm sure you know what a chronic pain is. For those who don't it's usually a permanent pain that keeps telling you your back is broken, but you already have known this for 20 years, and thus, it serves no purpose. Anyone mentioning the word 'classifieds' is exactly this. Chronic complaining that serves no purpose. It's just sour grapes.

Everyone including the bitchers and the whiners had opinions yes. Freely spoken and recorded. In some cases I rebutted them.

But because of the pain, it causes you to complain about it daily. It doesn't do anything to help but that's what you are seeing.

Also, my resolution was valid.

If you mean they were all valid, no they were not. All were accepted as opinions and most rebutted so yes I did read them. Some were interesting.

I meant should they not be taken into consideration,with the same dignity as any one elses,

Now that you press the matter, no. Some were beneath consideration but were posted anyway.

Press the matter of all members being of equal ?

I think this kind of analogy,is what starts issues no?

We were talking about opinions were we not? Members and equality never came up once, you're adding things in here. It was only the opinions they expressed. Opinions are just that... something not necessarily based on any facts or knowledge, a feeling.

I stand by what I said and you quoted it correctly. Some come back only to bitch about a place they don't have much of an interest in. Surly you know a few??? No one censored what they said.

Yeah change sucks, but deal with it.  I have amended my signature. ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, but I originally bitched about the new classifieds like totally hard.  So I have the right to change my opinion.  :D  And I did find it quite easy when I got around to actually using it.

• Like 1

At the risk of relapsing back into a discussion of 'What's Wrong With Ratsun' we should be about the topic New Resolutions. What better time to resolve something?

One would be to cleanup the posting that derails posts into an Insomniacs style. As mentioned it can be the removal of an obvious stillborn post, the correction/removal of unwarranted non constructive troll posts, including tits, noob attacks, and possibly the correction of the trolls/offenders themselves. I see this as a move towards Hybrid Z style but with cooperation it doesn't have to be quite that bad.

• Like 1

Mike, I think you're in the wrong thread.  This is about what you're going to do with your car this year.  You've taken it way off topic.

Meanwhile....

1) Road trip in the 620. Completed or not.

2) Canby?

one and two can be combined if necessary/possible.

• Like 1

Mike, I think you're in the wrong thread. This is about what you're going to do with your car this year. You've taken it way off topic.

I checked and it only says resolutions. I'm not alone...

I just hope I am in as good of shape/health next new year as I am this new year. :)

I hope to make more money as my New Year Resolution. :devil:

To not shit my pants more than once.

Not just me, Lou is infinitely interested in posting about this, as he was in What's Wrong.

I think that there are too many, and have been too many, nonsense, useless posts in General Discussion that could be served best by being in Insomniac stye threads. So if you want to discuss something stupid, think first and find Daily Randomness or Insomniacs and crap in those threads. I know thinking involves a little work but it will get easier the more you do it... or just don't post. If you notice your New Topic missing, look in those two threads for it. If stupid, unnecessary, silly or what ever that's where it belongs just like shit on a shit pile.

In addition as pointed out in last year's What's Wrong With Ratsun topic, there are legit (although some may ultimately be awkward silly, pointless or stupid, even noob) threads that attract trolls from under their bridges that simply want to derail it for their own and other's amusement. If not your post, and you don't want to add anything constructive, maybe just don't post in it.

I'll try to eliminate any trollish non constructive posts but at some point it will be easier for me to simply deny instant access for all your posts so that I can review them first. I will approve your post in no more than 8-12 hours when I get up or home from work.  Nothing worse to a troll than not getting instant gratification from other trolls or friends. So.... if you want to troll or be able to enjoy some shenanigans and fuckery with friends... do it in appropriate places is all I ask.    

this is a proactive approach,and should be general knowledge(not sure how many read new years things myself),and kudos on this Mike.

And please,If I overstep let me know :)