Ratsun Decals for New Datsun Owner

As I said earlier, I usually stay out of these sort of things.  I probably should continue that strategy.  The guy stuck his neck out for me so I felt obliged to return the favor.  I'm not here to get into internet arguments.  At least not real ones.

I still suspect something is up.  I'm not sure if he had someone helping him who didn't do their job correctly, or what, but I just can't wrap my head around stealing from one customer and spending extra time and money on another. 

P.S.  Are there still Piggly Wigglies?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Are there still Piggly Wigglies?

:rofl:  i don't know,,  we go back to Oklahoma via Kansas to avoid the second largest state.  My dad had a bag from Piggy Wiggly when he went to Tahlequah Ok last year.. so there must be one there somewhere.  This year they stayed up in north east by the rivers where they belong.

for serious? are they rising sun ones? my wife would dig that.

Yep, I didn't think anyone would want them but I guess they do. I've decide to sell them for half price. 2 for $3 and 4 for $5. I will need to see how many I actually have as I haven't cut them all up yet.

Also what do I call it? Is it a 210 or 310? Looks to me that technically by vin it is a 310 but it has a 210 emblem. Also read that a 310 is an updated 210. What's the deal?

B310 is the chassis code. It was sold in North America badged as the 210. 

The car sold in North America badged as a 310 is very similar to the 210 (and made at the same time), except it's front wheel drive. 

310:

29376750001_large.jpg

When searching for US stuff, call it a 210. When searching internationally, call it a B310.

Never call it a 310.   :rofl: