Never too soon for free beef.

flatcat19

So the flat one got a new BBQ grill. Won it from work. 

Anyways-we have a holiday coming this weekend, and I want to cook some meat. 

Sunday, May 25th. Benton City, WA

This invite was extended to a few local guys-but I wanted it to reach a bit further.

Me-I'm cooking carne asada. 

You-Eat meat. Have a good time. 

My grill will be spittin beef by 2PM. 

Bring a chair and something to drink. 

I have a decent sized yard and don't mind squatters. 

RSVP through this thread. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

Trizzy...  I noticed that too.  I was up in the puyallup/kent area for a bit... didn't find much good shit.. nana knows a few good taco trucks up in the oly area... 

Down here in seasizzle there's a few good hole in the wall places.... These mexis down the street... they are super nice people, and the food is amazing.. You watch em make everything fresh..  When I have some extra green backs I go there and eat.  Their carne asada burritos are the shit!  I have a picture somewhere....  Super super good, comes with whatever you want too.  If you ever make it down this way let me know, we will go and grab a bite!

Been to Memos. It's pretty good and it's nice that it's open 24hrs. There's a couple decent roach coaches in the area but nothing like Cali.

Anyway, to be on topic: I was thinking of cruising down for this since I have this weekend off, but 3.5hrs is a bit far with Canby around the corner. Don't know if I can do the gas. I have the week to consider though. I could have sworn the Tri-Cities was only 2hrs and not 3.5

I'm by no means the best taco maker in the world. I live in a very hispanic-influenced area and know where the good meat be at. 

Tortillas. Meat. Red sauce. Friends. Beer. 

Sounds like a good time to me. 

Bad timing with Canby right around the corner though. 

Oh well. 

• Like 2

We are already sqeeeezen that frickin turnip pretty hard to make 3 cars to Canby ( in time as much as cash) Maybe I should make my brother work on his own 510,,  that old fart.. But i digress

:D

.  Have you thought about  a I-90  meet-up BBQ meat-fest later in the summer ( Ellensburg/George/Moses lake ) ? Preferably in peach/apricot /cantalooopa/ watermelon season.

jethKch.png

What? I was just hoping for some free carne asada... I havent had any good stuff since I left Cali. Everything around here is terrible.

Did you say cali meat and cali wheather sorry but its going down at my house.....followed by oysters :D

IMG_127755706922111.jpeg

• Like 1