Leaf Springs

Anyone have leaf springs lying around that they dont want? the 620 has the smallest 2 (not including the overload) removed and i think I wanna add one back in because I've noticed my capacity to haul has been reduced quite a bit. I won't pay too much, free is ideal, and I am more than happy to pick them up anywhere in the greater seattle area. PM call or text, if i don't answer my phone just leave your number, and thanks!

-Ian 425 231-9887

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'm not kidding. If its cops you are worried about, I think they have better things to do than to sift through forums looking for kids to bust, and I'll bet there is more than one person on the forum who likes to partake. I'm not too worried about it, I just want some damn leaf springs :)

I apologize and I never meant to sound cocky, just hoping to meet some people on the forum and learn as much as possible about these trucks. If me smoking pot offends anyone then sorry, but I'm just trying to be friendly and gain some knowlege. Friends? :D

It's not so much that a person may or may not smoke bowls. It's that it is bad form to blatantly advertise as such on a public forum. Nevermind the fact that's still against the law, no matter how much I think it shouldn't be. What if there's a law enforcement officer that likes Dattos as well? Maybe he cruises ratsun while he chomps his morning dozen of Krispy Kreme..

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. I have no problem advertising that I smoke marijuana, and if a police officer reads my posts, oh well. Like I said tho I never meant to offend or sound like a dick and I apologize if that's how it came off, I'm just trying to learn about Datsuns and make friends. No hard feelings I hope

You mean some leaf and some springs, right? :lol:

or maybe just some sweet leaf springs???

"legalize it and i will advertise it" p. tosh

dont forget that there are plenty of cops that partake as well :eek: good luck finding one to admit it though.

"ill confiscate your stash and let ya go... this time" ;)

I have Ford F-150 leaves in my 620. Same width, may have to drill the center hole. How many Fords do you see rusting away in back yards? Gotta be one you could scrounge the springs off of. I bought two sets, one pair for 40$ the other for $20. Both were off the truck. Just find a Ford-Twenty friendly owner and make a deal.:D

I have Ford F-150 leaves in my 620. Same width, may have to drill the center hole. How many Fords do you see rusting away in back yards? Gotta be one you could scrounge the springs off of. I bought two sets, one pair for 40$ the other for $20. Both were off the truck. Just find a Ford-Twenty friendly owner and make a deal.:D

hell if thats the case PAP Arilington should ahve them. last i was out there i saw a buttload of frod trucks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.