• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is too cool.

How much?

On sale for $111.something

I've never installed or had to remove any studs, so I'm curious how that's better than double nutting the studs?

Double nuting can stretch the threads or even strip threads on the stud if it's really jammed in there.....

.....this tool is threaded onto the stud then pinched by the second nut..........the stress isn't on a few threads....but the stud itself....

6C65603D-48D7-4629-AB0E-2E1E21A42BB5_zps

9E70F613-4BB6-413E-8FC2-56C8AF1D1320_zps

4231C08E-B47E-48E4-9A93-F8E1CBCF1641_zps

Haven't used it yet......but looks like it's gonna be sweet..... :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

No oics but juts pulled the trigger on a snapon cordless ratchet.I wanted the 3/8 but he only had 2 1/4drives so I jumped on it because he never has them and they were on promo...im not to sure how I feel about it yet..

I hear you on the hesitation. 3/8 is definitely most useful. Still a great tool though

All of my cordless tools are Milwaukee. 

12V 3/8" impact gun. 12V screw gun. 12V 1/4" ratchet, 12V drills, regular and right angle. 18V 3/8" impact. 

Love them all. I use the 12V 3/8" gun, the 1/4" ratchet, and the 18V 3/8" gun all day. 1 charger powers all. 

Cheaper than the Snap-On stuff. Every piece is lighter weight than a comparable Snap-On equivalent. 5 times the warranty. 

The Snap-On tools have not had a long life in our shop. I see them getting replaced too often. I have never had an issue with mine. 

But...the Snap-On stuff does have more power. Still wouldn't trade off. I really like the reliability. 

Guy I work next to has all the SO stuff. I see him too regularly borrowing my 12V gun. Lol. 

• Like 2

what jump box do you have flat? and how much was it?

i find myself questioning whether i should buy one and you said yourn can jump 30 cars iirc

My jump box can fit in my pants pocket. Let me see if I can find a link for the one I have. 

EDIT: https://www.whistlergroup.com/usa/product-catalog-us/portable-jumpstart-power-supply/jump-go-portable-jumpstart.html

This is the one I have. I bought it at Walmart for $60. I have 3 of them. A comparable product sells on the tool trucks for close to $200. 

The one I use at work has jumped many cars on a single charge...From Priuses all the way up to a 454 Chevy truck. 

On sale for $111.something

Double nuting can stretch the threads or even strip threads on the stud if it's really jammed in there.....

.....this tool is threaded onto the stud then pinched by the second nut..........the stress isn't on a few threads....but the stud itself....

6C65603D-48D7-4629-AB0E-2E1E21A42BB5_zps

9E70F613-4BB6-413E-8FC2-56C8AF1D1320_zps

4231C08E-B47E-48E4-9A93-F8E1CBCF1641_zps

Haven't used it yet......but looks like it's gonna be sweet..... :thumbup:

Very nice. I bought a stud remover kit off amazon and all it does is mash all the threads. Good for removal, if you don't plan to reuse the studs.

• Like 1

I just picked all of this shit up for $100. found it on cl. Its all snap on or blue pointm and its all brand new. Only the hammer and saw have been used

Massive score!!!

:thumbup: