# 261- 13269-BK

Bk is billet black, but they also offer polished billet

The booster is Master Power

7" polished stainless the offset bolts right up to the ww

Master

# bs1007DSS

Roughly $600 for both.

• Like 3

It's a bolt up to the master, but not sure how close it is to our firewall, was gonna check this weekend, but SoCal was a bit wet. I'll keep you posted, keep checking back.

• Like 2

Is the Booster a direct bolt up?

So it's not a direct bolt up, but it can be done, the booster does get in the way of the clutch cylinder, so it would have to be moved over some but it would be tight, the other option would be to get lokar brake and clutch pedal kit, and it would move both over towards the throttle some.

Def a bit more work for the MBT!

• Like 2

So it's not a direct bolt up, but it can be done, the booster does get in the way of the clutch cylinder, so it would have to be moved over some but it would be tight, the other option would be to get lokar brake and clutch pedal kit, and it would move both over towards the throttle some.

Def a bit more work for the MBT!

Or go with a Wilwood pedal kit. I think the booster would help a lot but i just dont want to cut my truck up to much. other then some subtle things its all there. But now your making me want to put a LS2 in my truck now.lol

• Like 2

Or go with a Wilwood pedal kit. I think the booster would help a lot but i just dont want to cut my truck up to much. other then some subtle things its all there. But now your making me want to put a LS2 in my truck now.lol

Ya that would be bitchin!!

Ya unfortunately it's not a straight bolt up. would be nice to have the power boost tho.

On an other note, I was trying to look you up not too long ago to see if you would be interested in that wide bed I made, cus it's just sittin.

• Like 1

Ya that would be bitchin!!

Ya unfortunately it's not a straight bolt up. would be nice to have the power boost tho.

On an other note, I was trying to look you up not too long ago to see if you would be interested in that wide bed I made, cus it's just sittin.

Thanks I am good right now on the bed and not sure what direction  i am going in with all these cars. But i am watching you.

• Like 1

Thanks I am good right now on the bed and not sure what direction i am going in with all these cars. But i am watching you.

Didn't have a chance to tell you at West Covina,

But your approach on your 521,

Is not over the top crazy with the mods you did, but it looks very thought over, and exceptionally clean, I like the subtle look, and the way it draws you in. That is a hard thing to pull off! Nicely Done!!

• Like 2