• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are idiots, what could he have been thinking, that likely bent the frame, but maybe that was the goal, as that truck does not seem to have taillights, maybe it was scrap already.

its a Ford... It came off the assembly line as scrap.
  • Like 1

its a Ford... It came off the assembly line as scrap.

The mid 60s Ford trucks were as good as anything else, have you looked close at some of the early designs of chevy trucks, they all made some goofy looking shit at one time or another.

I bought a 66 ford for $500.00 while I was working on my 47 chevy truck, when I finished working on the chevy and had it on the road, I sold it(the ford) for $600.00, and it didn't break down once, I don't even recall what engine it had because I never had to lift the hood.

Now mid 80s fords and chevys were all scrap out of the gate, especially the carbed ones, pieces of crap with an "S" in front of it.

• Like 2

Note to self... NEVER... EVER do a google search for "granny tranny" ever again! I know what is meant here by it, and what a "granny gear" is, but had to try out of curiosity. :sick:

I had this one I got for 900. had the 205 transfer case, and the muncie 4 speed. Dual straight pipes with no cats. it was a beast. We used to drive around and hit peoples garbage cans at 45mph. Until one bounced off the truck, and flew on to someones front porch and took out a window

6uwj4qn6.jpg

I had this one I got for 900. had the 205 transfer case, and the muncie 4 speed. Dual straight pipes with no cats. it was a beast. We used to drive around and hit peoples garbage cans at 45mph. Until one bounced off the truck, and flew on to someones front porch and took out a window

6uwj4qn6.jpg

You didn't stop did you?