• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I am racist against native Americans, that's why I never go to Hawaii, Alaska or Oklahoma. I'm paranoid they are gonna demand reparations from me.

I will remember that as i'm at my dentists office pay window,,,,,,,,,, oh that's right they don't have one.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

No, thats a skiho.

I had no idea really. A guy I was sitting with says to me "just make sure you don't call anyone a skimo". I looked at him like, what the FUCK are you talking about?" and I said (kinda loud) what the fuck's a SKIMO? And why the fuck would I ever use the word SKIMO, aside from asking you what a skimo is?" This was overheard and I guy puffed up, came over and asked me what my problem was. I said "nothing, why?" He strutted away and said "yeah, I didn't think so". To which I replied "oh did you want to fight? we don't need a problem or a reason for that, we can go out right now and beat the shit out of each other". He just sat down and gave me the stink eye for 30 minutes or so, then left, then we I left, SURPRISE! 

I guess it's short for Eskimo and is considered very derogatory I don't know really.

Inuit is, I think the proper term or at least least offensive. I think it means "The People"   

Right, I have the exact same issue with Kate Beckinsale.

...noooooooo shit!

You would love my part of the world; I'm native and they still want something from me for nothing.

All I wanted was company at Canby while watching everyone getting up to retch Sunday morning.

I am racist against native Americans, that's why I never go to Hawaii, Alaska or Oklahoma. I'm paranoid they are gonna demand reparations from me.

The most theyll do is yell at you when youre at a traffic light..

Unless youre smoke. Lol

a "native" was shitfaced and yelling "FUCK THE WHITE MAN" and things similar. My buddy whos white yelled back "YEAH FUCK THE WHITE DEVIL"..the local yelled YOU TOOK OUR LAND AND TURNED IT INTO SHIT!! my buddy yells back, "AND I DONT REGRET A GODDAMN THING". Next thing you know he hucks a bottle at us

Not that we don't have any Native Americans, but we surely have relatively few. If you are referring to native Hawaiians, then you have every right to be concerned. But their genealogy is quite far removed from the Americas. Nice thing about Hawaiians, they settle shit with fists. Guns are for hunting.

Speaking of reparations, now that California is out of water, think the US is going to return the land? That's how it works right? Land is worthless, so give it back and herald it in every paper in the country.

• Like 1